Mod Extended Info AddOn Support in Transparency!
Not working for me. I click on the new button for extended info and it returns me to the movie list. Rebooted kodi, still no joy. Tried it on two Windows machine, one with Windows 8.1 the other with Windows 7. Neither work.

Anything I might be missing?
Outside of the mod DialogVideoInfo.xml to work with T! did you install the extendedinfo script add-on?
Nice job on this, thanks for sharing.
(2015-08-01, 05:50)PatK Wrote: Outside of the mod DialogVideoInfo.xml to work with T! did you install the extendedinfo script add-on?

That has to be what I am missing. I'll re-read the first post see where to get this script.

tx

UPDATE: That's what I was missing. Got it working now. Looks great.

Tx
Just got the email with the question, looks like it was answered already, thanks PatK!
------------------------------------------
Intel Quad core 3.8 Ghz / Windows 11 Pro / 32 gigs RAM/ MCE Remote /20 Tb storage / Intel Iris 550 chip-set outputting 4k via HDMI to a 80" LED TV / just over 5,800 movies

Have you entered your 5 Movies? - Support themoviedb.org as THE best open source movie information site.
Hello again JohnWPB and Thorbear,

just for remembering, because I think no one has registrated my post.

The integration of the extended info script in this skin is great work!! I really like it. But there is a little problem on my systems.

I also have the subscribed problem of Thorbear. In my series-Folder it looks like in the Picture above. But it works great.
In my movie-folder the extended info button is available, also. But there the focus on the button is like it should be, but there at every movie I receive the Information "Could not find item at MovieDB.

I have the script as also the DialogVideoInfo.xml installed on a windows vista and at xbmcbuntu system. In both systems the same result. Is there a solution available or is it something different?

Could you help??

Regards
Hi. this mod was awesome, but i could not fix the "button-focus-problem" myself... so after a few tries i just removed the mod and moved on =/
but I'll try it again if it gets a fix =)

(2015-08-04, 11:52)bugmenot2015 Wrote: Hello again JohnWPB and Thorbear,

just for remembering, because I think no one has registrated my post.

The integration of the extended info script in this skin is great work!! I really like it. But there is a little problem on my systems.

I also have the subscribed problem of Thorbear. In my series-Folder it looks like in the Picture above. But it works great.
In my movie-folder the extended info button is available, also. But there the focus on the button is like it should be, but there at every movie I receive the Information "Could not find item at MovieDB.

I have the script as also the DialogVideoInfo.xml installed on a windows vista and at xbmcbuntu system. In both systems the same result. Is there a solution available or is it something different?

Could you help??

Regards
This is a nice addition. Hopefully will have it up and running today!
Hi
I can¨t login to my account thetvdb in the extended Info addOn

Regards
Wink 
I love the script it gives kodi life. Im not a Titan user hopefully you dont feel like im hijacking this thread.. I would like to see the script work on the bello.. im actually using bello fredo.. if im beyond boundaries let me know ill make my way out.. its a little to complex for me to go and mess with the skin to add the script if someone could help me add this script or just do it to bello fredo. please help me and be nice thanks.
It is a nice script, but your pleading is misplaced, go to the Extended Info forum, http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=160558&page=39 or the skin author of your choice. Might even be that your choice of skins already supports this script in the latest iteration.
Amazing add-in

Now, transparency has been updated.. can you please update the xml please Smile Smile
@ vtwin0001

Still works for me with Jarvis, or are we talking about cutting edge Kyrpton? What are we missing?
@PatK

It seems they updated the skin... but it looks a bit different.

The font is different and the buttons are more 'plain'...

I tried to insert the button inside the xml, but I cannot seem to fit it with the new button called "Send my rating"

EDIT:
OMG !!! Yes, I'm talking about the new cutting edge Krypton! Sorry for not bringing this beforehand LOL
Now I'm intrigued, Krypton is more plain than Jarvis? Is that a good or bad thing?

I take it that the skin mod for Extended Info AddOn Support in Transparency! is broken with Krypton?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Extended Info AddOn Support in Transparency!1