Win Is this even possible?
I am migrating 13TB's of movies from a WMC system to a Kodi system. I have moved all of the data (Video_TS or BDVM formats) and am now putting Kodi on top of the movies. In general it has been a smooth migration but I am having significant issues with TV series like 24, Big Bang, etc.

On my previous system when I listed Movies I had an "Icon" for each Season of 24. When I clicked on Season 1 it would then prompt me for the disk (really in a directory) which were labeled Episodes 1-4, Episodes 5-8, etc. Once I select one of the Episodes it then prompts me for 12-1AM, 1-2AM, etc.
Before I burn to many more hours trying to figure this out (not having a lot of luck) I am curious if I can duplicate this in Kodi. Is this even possible?

I did not originally understand that I needed these in a separate TV directory which created a bit of heartburn. I have since moved them over there and tried to make the directory structure by
Season 1
Disc 1
Disc 2
etc
Season 2
etc

The file part is a bit more challenging due to the format of the movies. The examples show each episode in an .avi file and with these being DVD images I don't have that same structure.

I am obviously not doing something right as I must have 100 icons for 24 and many, many duplicates. There are 9 Seasons and a ton of disks so if the hierarchy is not working it is not surprising there are a lot but I am a long ways from what I am trying to accomplish.

I am guessing I am missing something fairly simple as this works so smoothly on WMC and I would assume this would do the same over here but I am really struggling. Again, the single movies moved over very well but the TV Series with multiples seasons, episodes are really giving me heartburn.

I guess my main question is what I am attempting even possible? Can I have an Icon for each Season and then have it prompt me for the episodes? If so, any suggestions on where I might be failing?

Thanks in advance.
Check out this thread.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is this even possible?0