amber skin - cannot add to favorites
I find the amber skin has the best of the best features of all the skins. Especially when it comes to making the favorites a first class citizen in the main menu.

But it will only let you add a row of favorites, and then nothing further happens when adding more. It also has a problem deleting favorites as it doesn't show any option for it. I have to use a different skin to delete anything.
(2015-05-29, 21:38)oxymoreon Wrote: I find the amber skin has the best of the best features of all the skins. Especially when it comes to making the favorites a first class citizen in the main menu.

But it will only let you add a row of favorites, and then nothing further happens when adding more. It also has a problem deleting favorites as it doesn't show any option for it. I have to use a different skin to delete anything.

You can delete the favourites by opening the favourites section and clicking the context button on the one to be removed and choosing delete. You might need to reload the skin to remove them from the home menu (go left on settings at home menu)

The favourites shown on the home screen are also scrollable horizontally, though I think having 2 rows would be a nice option
Boy I feel stupid, I never once clicked on the actual favorites button, was just using the top shelf items. Worked..
had to giggle at this, for some reason i was having the same problem explaining to my mother that the "videos, TV, Addons" exist as buttons as well as the shelves Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
amber skin - cannot add to favorites0