Nvidia Shield Android TV test builds
3 entries? Hah. I posted this on the Plex forum for what is in my Recommended bar:

Quote:Plex Episode I am currently watching, you tube, youtube, Show #1 S03E12, #1S03E10, #1 S03 E09, #1 S03 E11, Show #2 S03E05, Show #3 S05E09 Show #1 S03 E17, a documentary I just watched, Plex Epsidoe I am currently watching... again, Google Play Movie, You tube, you tube, Show #1 S03 E07, Googel Play movies, Live Channel, Shield Hub game, shield hub info video, youtube, Show #1 S03 E05, Google Play Moves, youtube, Google play movies, youtube

Out of 26 entries the same show is on there 7 times and a show I am currently watching is there twice. Also, show #1 has never actually been watched but was downloaded over a year ago. Show #2 hasn't been watched in 2 years and Show #3 around that time too.

11 out of 26 entries were for Plex.

I would say recently added Movies/TV shows and whatever Kodi's equivalent to "On Deck" is. Is the reason it only refreshes with the app because you don't have a Kodi service running? If you did would you also be able to update the library every now and then too?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nvidia Shield Android TV test builds - by drhill - 2015-06-05, 14:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nvidia Shield Android TV test builds1