Nvidia Shield Android TV test builds
(2015-06-05, 14:28)Koying Wrote:
(2015-06-05, 14:14)Magnus_Enarsson Wrote: Is it possible to integrate the Kodi app with the home screen of the Nvidia Shield system? Would be awesome if recently watch and recommended movies showed up there. It would also be mind blowing if you could use voice search to find your movies.
I have a POC for Kodi "recommendations", so it's technically working, although a bit awkward as those are only refreshed when Kodi is actually running (but they stick even if Kodi is closed).
The big question is: What to put there, considering we can have like 3 entries per app?

For me personally i would like to have recently watch, just because my daughter have a couple of movies she allways returns to. It would be simple to rewatch these if they were avaible from the home screen. But recommendations and newly added seems like more logical choice for everyone.

When you say it's technically working, do you mean it is allready implemented in your latest build?

And THANK YOU for doing this! You are the man!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nvidia Shield Android TV test builds - by Magnus_Enarsson - 2015-06-05, 16:29
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nvidia Shield Android TV test builds1