Accessing Radio plugin
Hello,

I'd like to perform the following tasks in a self-written app:

- accessing all stations from the "My stations" list in order to display them in the app
- switching stations

Is there a way to do this with JSON-RPC? Is yes, can you point me in the right direction for the necessary API? So far I have not found an API to do this.

Thanks for your help,

Rudi
You need to use Files.GetDirectory with a plugin://<plugin ID> URL and work your way through the hierarchy to the "My stations" node.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Hi Montellese,

thanks for your quick answer . I did some tests with SOPAUI and it works like a charm!
Hi I would also like to have a look at this.

I am trying to use
Code:
http://192.168.1.38:8080/jsonrpc?request={"method":"Files.GetDirectory","id":44,"jsonrpc":"2.0","params":{"directory":"plugin://plugin.audio.radio_de"}}

and I am receiving
Code:
{"error":{"code":-32602,"message":"Invalid params."},"id":44,"jsonrpc":"2.0"}

What URL were you using??

Cheers,
Kurt
that's valid json if thats what your asking.
Lots of room for speculation here...

First execute the Get.Addons method and see if you have the corret plugin path...
This may well be circumstantial evidence but Ive never seen an underscore in a plugin path...

Sure your not using some sort of programming that replaces "." with "_" in variable strings or ?
Code:
http://192.168.1.38:8080/jsonrpc?request={"method":"Files.GetDirectory","id":44,"jsonrpc":"2.0","params":{"directory":"plugin://plugin.audio.radio_de/"}}

I was missing a "/" --Oops.BlushBlushBlush
really?
Ive never come across an end slash to be necessary.
When you execute the GetAddons method, does this pluginid actually come back with that slash at the end?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Accessing Radio plugin0