Win Skin.Helix work in progress need help
Made by a combination of confluence, and confluence flat, with 1080i resolution built for the use on screens smaller then 17in

im having trouble sizing some of the screens properly and this is my first skin, i've been working on it for 7 months and finally got stuck

And if you could help me figure this out that would be awesome, i don't know where i should post the source code
not sure if it's of any help since you're already halfway through the process,
but this tool can convert a 720p skin to 1080i:
132720 (thread)

your only other option is to recalculate the posx/posy/width/height values of all the controls manually.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
well actually i used the tool when i first started but it left it looking exactly the same but with better clarity, so i've been adjusting the values manually, im just unsure of where to find certain windows and screens in the source code to be able to change the size and position
its been 7 months of trial and error and a lot of breaks inbetween
(2015-05-31, 22:40)doorman.jm Wrote: well actually i used the tool when i first started but it left it looking exactly the same but with better clarity.
Then it worked perfectly.
(2015-05-31, 23:33)Hitcher Wrote:
(2015-05-31, 22:40)doorman.jm Wrote: well actually i used the tool when i first started but it left it looking exactly the same but with better clarity.
Then it worked perfectly.

yes exactly it worked perfectly, for the purpose of the tool, but not perfectly in regards to what i'm trying to accomplish,

im using a Surface Pro 3 and i didnt like how big everything was on my screen with the original confluence

so the first step i took was changed the resolution in the addon.xml and loaded the new skin and saw my canvas so i adjusted the skin to fit within those settings and finnally got to where i am now, but i am still unsure as to what my next step should be
There's nothing anyone can help you with without knowing what you're trying to achieve and the code you're using.
yeah as i mentioned, i don't know how i can share the source code, and i'm trying to make all the windows/dialog proportionate and make it fit more information
Pastebin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin.Helix work in progress need help0