• 45(current)
Release Netflix style next up notification
Hi guys, Can Anyone help me please I'm getting the following error:

13:37:10.248 T:11248 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: No module named Utils
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\Andre\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.nextup.notification\service.py", line 11, in <module>
import Utils as utils
ImportError: No module named Utils
-->End of Python script error report<--

I'm using Kodi 17 RC 4 but this error happened as well when I uses Jarvis 16.1.
What should I do?
(2017-01-29, 20:18)Angelinas Wrote:
(2017-01-29, 18:51)im85288 Wrote: Can you make a pull request for this change? Makes things easier to check etc
Just see that you include PR, ....add screenshot and bump version Smile

Thanks, PR received and I have submitted 1.0.35 to the Kodi repo (so should be available for all in the next few days)
(2017-01-30, 17:46)lanzellotti Wrote: Hi guys, Can Anyone help me please I'm getting the following error:

13:37:10.248 T:11248 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
File "C:\Users\Andre\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.nextup.notification\service.py", line 11, in <module>
import Utils as utils

What should I do?

Hello, all I can say is that error should not be there as there is a module named Utils that does get imported. Perhaps a clean install may help you as it could be a corrupted install. Failing that you may need to post your full log: http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy
(2017-01-30, 18:02)im85288 Wrote:
(2017-01-30, 17:46)lanzellotti Wrote: Hi guys, Can Anyone help me please I'm getting the following error:

import Utils as utils

What should I do?

Hello, all I can say is that error should not be there as there is a module named Utils that does get imported. Perhaps a clean install may help you as it could be a corrupted install. Failing that you may need to post your full log: http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy

I tried this steps that you suggested but I've also received an error, I think that is something wrong with Pythons database on my computer, 'cause both programs came back with python's error. I just don't know what to do anymore.

21:48:32.172 T:18364 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IOError'>
Error Contents: (2, 'No such file or directory', 'C:\\Users\\Andr\xc3\xa9\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\userdata\\addon_data\\script.kodi.loguploader\\23896620.png')
File "C:\Users\Andr�\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.kodi.loguploader\default.py", line 187, in <module>
Main()
File "C:\Users\Andr�\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.kodi.loguploader\default.py", line 82, in __init__
self.showResult(LANGUAGE(32006) % (name, result), result)
File "C:\Users\Andr�\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.kodi.loguploader\default.py", line 176, in showResult
qrIMG.png(imagefile, scale=10)
File "C:\Users\Andr�\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.pyqrcode\lib\pyqrcode\__init__.py", line 411, in png
module_color, background, quiet_zone)
File "C:\Users\Andr�\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.pyqrcode\lib\pyqrcode\builder.py", line 1296, in _png
f, autoclose = _get_writable(file, 'wb')
File "C:\Users\Andr�\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.pyqrcode\lib\pyqrcode\builder.py", line 864, in _get_writable
stream_or_path = open(os.path.abspath(stream_or_path), mode)
IOError: (2, 'No such file or directory', 'C:\\Users\\Andr\xc3\xa9\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\userdata\\addon_data\\script.kodi.loguploader\\23896620.png')
I'm having some weird issues with this plugin. Most of the time, the NextUp screen doesn't even come up, just going to the next episode. And a good chunk of the time, it doesn't even go to the next episode, but just repeats the one that has already played. Also, when the NextUp screen does come up, it only gives me the option to play the same episode again, although sometimes when I press it, it will go to the next episode. Sometimes when I press the menu button while on this screen, the next episode poster will show up on a right side of the screen instead of returning to the Kodi interface. Also sometimes I'll get stuck on the NextUp screen and will have to play the next episode in order to return to the main Kodi interface.

On Aeon MQ7 Modded for Jarvis
(2017-01-30, 18:02)im85288 Wrote:

import Utils as utils

What should I do?

I just managed to copy and paste it right into the site, so here comes the log.
http://paste.ubuntu.com/23896975/
Still not working at all for me...

I am using LibreELEC Beta1 with original skin.

What to do to "activate" that addon? It does not show anything...

I was using this AddOn a long time to start the next episode by just clicking OK 30sec. before the current one ends.

Now I don´t get this "next up" information...
And yes: "Disable Next up" ist turnes OFF in settings...

How to get this AddOn workingHuh
(2017-01-31, 10:45)Crady Wrote: Still not working at all for me...

I am using LibreELEC Beta1 with original skin.

What to do to "activate" that addon? It does not show anything...

I was using this AddOn a long time to start the next episode by just clicking OK 30sec. before the current one ends.

Now I don´t get this "next up" information...
And yes: "Disable Next up" ist turnes OFF in settings...

How to get this AddOn workingHuh

I had to disable the 'postplay screen' feature in the settings to get it working again.
When I enable the postplay setting nothing happens for me aswell... Confused
  • unRAID server
  • EmbyServer docker container
  • LibreELEC virtual machine
  • Kodi (Aeon Nox SiLVO)
(2017-01-31, 03:24)desepticon Wrote: I'm having some weird issues with this plugin. Most of the time, the NextUp screen doesn't even come up, just going to the next episode. And a good chunk of the time, it doesn't even go to the next episode, but just repeats the one that has already played. Also, when the NextUp screen does come up, it only gives me the option to play the same episode again, although sometimes when I press it, it will go to the next episode. Sometimes when I press the menu button while on this screen, the next episode poster will show up on a right side of the screen instead of returning to the Kodi interface. Also sometimes I'll get stuck on the NextUp screen and will have to play the next episode in order to return to the main Kodi interface.

On Aeon MQ7 Modded for Jarvis

I'm having similar problems. I don't use the nextup screen, I just want the popup so the post screen is disabled. In my case:
- sometimes and until recently behaviour was as expected... countdown and at the end next ep starts playing
- sometimes countdown pop-up appears and at the end of the countdown screen goes back to the series listing and next ep doesn't play
- sometimes countdown pop-up doesn't appear at all and next ep doesn't play
- sometimes countdown pop-up doesn't appear at all and next ep does play!

I do use the Emby plugin but I've tried without and seem to still have the same problems.

I just can't seem to get enough consistency to report an accurate problem and it seems I'm not the only one Sad

Using Krypton RC 4, skin: Amber
I've disabled the post-play screen feature and it seems to be working for the most part. Still some hiccups. It seems this post-play feature isn't quite ready for primetime. I recommend that the author disable this by default until the kinks get worked out.
I really love the Post Play feature but it only shows up if I have episodes left to watch in the same series. It would be amazing if it showed up regardless. For example:

Currently:
Season = 10 episodes. When you watch episode 10 posts play does not appear. When you watch episode 9 it does, but underneath it suggests other series.

Correct behaviour:
Season = 10 episodes. When you watch episode 10 post play appears and only suggests other series.
When you watch episode 9 it will have a count down till episode 10 and suggest other series.
(2017-02-01, 14:02)aots74 Wrote: I'm having similar problems. I don't use the nextup screen, I just want the popup so the post screen is disabled. In my case:
- sometimes and until recently behaviour was as expected... countdown and at the end next ep starts playing
- sometimes countdown pop-up appears and at the end of the countdown screen goes back to the series listing and next ep doesn't play
- sometimes countdown pop-up doesn't appear at all and next ep doesn't play
- sometimes countdown pop-up doesn't appear at all and next ep does play!

I do use the Emby plugin but I've tried without and seem to still have the same problems.

I just can't seem to get enough consistency to report an accurate problem and it seems I'm not the only one Sad

Using Krypton RC 4, skin: Amber

I'll have to retract my previous comment. For some reason, specific videos are causing a "stream stalled" error at the end of playing. This seems to be the only time the NextUp service fails. So I will look into why that is happening and it should sort out my NextUp issue. Has anyone else encountered this?
Is it possible to use the default skin and just skin nextup? I wanted to change a few things but still keep the default skin and forking it seemed like a bad idea
A great job.

I have a question, if the tvshow is added to the library from an addon, in my case it is pelisalacarta, does this service still work or only with files that are physically in memory?

I'm wondering why I have not managed to make it work in any way, I've copied the corresponding xml file in my skin folder, I use Xonfluence, but I've tried it on several more, like eminence, confluence or eon.
You can help?

Thank you
(2017-02-01, 17:32)desepticon Wrote: I've disabled the post-play screen feature and it seems to be working for the most part. Still some hiccups. It seems this post-play feature isn't quite ready for primetime. I recommend that the author disable this by default until the kinks get worked out.

Same situation here. (Feb 14)
  • 45(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix style next up notification7