• 48(current)
Release Netflix style next up notification
Definitely gonna need a update now since one of the Leia nightlies completely borked the settings.

Nothing to do with the addon - it's the skin you're using that hasn't been updated to reflect the latest skinning changes.
Does this only work if a skin utilizes it? I have been trying to install but it is not popping up. I do get a next episode window after episode already finishes playing but I cannot get any popup during playback.

Using Aeon Nox Silvo skin.
You need to change it in the addon settings.
Hi love this addon but it doesn't do what it is supposed to do, at least based on your description. I get the nice netflix style notification, but after the show is over. I get the countdown and everything. But no matter what i adjust the time to, it always shows up after the show. Was wondering if anyone lese had run into this.

I see someone else has. I use confluence 1080.
Hi there

Running kodi krypton with aeon mq7 mod

I get the notification fur the next episode pop up, but the video does not play, it just returns to episode selection.

Is anyone else having this issue or know of a resolution?

Thanks in advance
I'm using it with aeonmq 7 (official krypton release) and it works here without any issues.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
(2017-07-16, 10:26)TRaSH Wrote: I'm using it with aeonmq 7 (official krypton release) and it works here without any issues.

Which version are you using ?
Skin Aeon MQ7 - version 2.0.7.3 - for use with Kodi Krypton - 17.3
Netflix style next up 1.0.35

New problem, in addition to not popping up at the end of the episode, the postplay screen is repeating the episode I just watched, so I have to press play, then stop and manually advance to the next episode. That basically makes this addon worthless, ad I really like it.

Using confluence 1080, with Kodi 17.3 and Nextup 1.0.36

EDIT: I tried installed Aeon MQ, it has unresolved dependencies..
Where's your link to your full debug log when it's happening

Also did you try the default skin

(2017-08-04, 10:19)TRaSH Wrote: Where's your link to your full debug log when it's happening

Also did you try the default skin

Before I can send you a log (assuming log uploader even works) is what i need to be doing while logging is on. SHould I set upa a tv show and watch it thru to the end and let nextup do its thing and then upload?
You don't need the log uploader to upload the logs. The following is an extract on how to manually upload logs. Also remember to Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging.

As for the specific process to replicate the problem, TRaSH will have to advise you on that.

6. Upload the results
The log file is named kodi.log and it is located in the Kodi directory described in Step 2 above. It is one level above the \userdata directory in which you modified the advancedsettings.xml file
You must locate this log file and copy it's contents to a pastebin type site as follows:
  1. Navigate to the \kodi directory as described in Step 2, and locate the file named kodi.log
  2. Open the file with Notepad and copy all the contents of the document
  3. Locate a Pastebin type site. Two examples are https://pastebin.com/ or https://paste.ubuntu.com/
  4. Paste the contents of the kodi.log file
  5. Press Paste or Generate
  6. When the screen refreshes with your paste, copy the entire address in the address bar and paste it into a new message in your thread
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
ok, I am watching a show I just added and now its successfully going to the next episode. It is still only doing the postplay screen though, not ten seconds from the end of the previous episode like I have set.

So I'm thinking the addon doesn't like previously watched episodes.
Pastebin says i exceed the posting limit and ubuntu gives a bad gateway error.

Also, the logfile uploader truncates the url, it only shows me the site.
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix style next up notification7