• 50(current)
Release Netflix style next up notification
nobody using the add-on?
Using this, but not aware of those problems or might not have cared Smile
thanks for the response! 
What does this mean now? Can you please test if the post screen always pops up? Like when you fast forward through an episode. And are the episodes always marked as watched

Thank you!
all working, but need to set some settings for this addon....

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
thank you very much. Indeed I had "include watched episodes" disabled. Because I thought in means it will jump to the next unwatched episode when disabled. Isn't that the case?

Still, I enabled it, restarted Kodi and unfortunately it didn't behave differently. Using Windows 10 + nightly Kodi Leia.

Any ideas?
you need to set all like in mine image.
"Show preview before postplay screen" need to be off.For this i dont know how work, but if is on ...post play never show.(have some time to set in adcanced setting ?!?)
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
I did, but it simply won't work reliably. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't Image
Sometimes Postplay doesn't appear. Sometimes even when it works watched episodes aren't marked as watched in library.

Really don't understand why ....
So if you have the postplay preview off and postplay screen on, you need to skip into the last 10 seconds of the video to trigger the postplay screen.
https://github.com/im85288/service.nextu...ice.py#L70
thank you. Just tested this again. Unfortunately, it's not behaving as it should.

For instance: I let the last 30 seconds of an episode run down. Even then Postplay didn't show up. But then on a different episode I made 10 Minute jumps through an episode of 46 minutes. After the 5th step the video ended. And even though I didn't let the last 10 seconds run Postplay still showed up!

weird right?
@im85288:

let's say refresh rate is set at 50Hz. Most episodes/movies are 23.976Hz. When an episode ends Kodi automatically adjusts refresh rate back to 50Hz.

Now: Is it possible to deactivate this adjustment when your add-on displays Postplay menu? It would make more sense to delay the process of "refresh rate adjustment" until the user leaves the Postplay menu - or even TV Shows/ Movies menu.
(2017-05-30, 03:17)WarthogCC Wrote: I just recently discovered that NextUp interferes with playlists. And there doesn't seem to be a way around it (like the option for NextUp to be automatically disabled when using playlists). It overrides whatever is next in the playlist and plays whatever is next in the episode list or file directory instead.

In my example, I have 3 shows that are intertwined and need to be watched in chronological order (most people can figure out which crossover series I am referring to). Let's call them Show A, B, C.

The shows need to be watched in the following order (I created a playlist that does this):
show A ep 1, show B ep 1, show C ep 1, show A ep 2, show B ep 2, show C ep 2, show A ep 3, show B ep 3, show C ep 3, etc...

But with NextUp enabled, even when using a playlist that has the episodes in the correct order I get this:
show A ep 1, show A ep 2, show A ep 3, show A ep 4, show A ep 5, show A ep 6....

It never goes to the next item in the playlist. I had to disable NextUp just for it to work properly. But disabling it is not really an option because like to use NextUp when watching other shows.

So how can I get it to work, but not with playlists?

Did you ever sort this out as this is happening to me as well, i setup a playlist of videos to watch but at the end of the first one this addon popups and plays the next episode of the current one playing. 

so say if i had a playlist of episodes from bones that was made up list 1x9,2x6,3x4,6x7,8x2 it would get to the end of 1x9 and then start playing 1x10 instead of 2x6. if i then stop it playing completely my playlist has been deleted. having to go into the options to manually disable the addon just to use a playlist is a pain is there no way of getting it to not run when a PL is running?
he keeps coming online but doesn't bother answering our questions. Not nice!
(2017-12-16, 22:30)3000 Wrote: he keeps coming online but doesn't bother answering our questions. Not nice!
 He doesn't owe you anything.
who says he owes me anything? And who asked you? Why would YOU respond? Ahh, of course. I know. Looking at the number of your posts explains it all. One of those ...

oh and don't take this as an opportunity to respond to me once more...
Hi all, let's keep things civil please. Yes I come online but it does not mean I check this thread every time, I actually thought nothing was happening as last time I asked for some feedback I got no responses. 

Anyway, I do not check this forum that much and would prefer to use github for any problems so please report them here: https://github.com/im85288/service.nextu...ion/issues

For anyone interested, myself and another contributor are currently working on adding Intro support to the addon (ie skip the intro) which is in the development branch....it is a long, long way off being of any use for items in your local kodi database but I'm hopeful off having something useful when integrated with the upcoming netflix addon (as the netflix api accurately states the exact time an intro starts and ends...it also states when the episode ends so may be good for the next up popup down the line)
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix style next up notification7