• 6(current)
Release OneDrive for KODI (Officially in Kodi Addon Repository)
Hello,

I have a folder with 1000+ pictures on my one drive account. I am looking at them in slide show mode on latest Kodi 16.1

After several items in the slide show are displaying ok, it stuck at a picture (not a specific one, to be clear). I am exiting slide show and try to open another picture and it doesn't.

In kodi.log there are a lot of errors like:

Code:
16:25:58 11578.905273 T:1964183552   ERROR: Error loading the current image 578: https://public.bl3302.livefilestore.com/y3mMSpKcPn0JCLGIF3tTWGCE5R3GR44UG0I1xSTBAChrLBXQNzASpzg4BtYPb1L69H-VK9EFTZmmndoKsMD0Co5F8nqKj1GLbh0eH9Dkb3jCXV6nYSu6ddvzp1G21ot2Idonb0Vlyoy28MTYIpGoxfE1GpJFIUOfjfAzzUrgP2lri8OQBhHEFvp3SfnVWiDLnQ5-c-yKfQdyuhu4Rqf84KtXQ

The workaround to get the pictures displayed is to navigate in the one drive parent folder and back to the folder with 1000+ pictures.

What could cause this issue and how to solve it?

Thanks,
(2016-05-07, 20:31)Znarf Wrote: Hi I am using your great App.

I just wanted to know if there is any chance to showup also shared folder?

Example:
I have one folder which is shared by a good friend of mine. This folder is also synced with the windows outlook software. Just in the onedrive kodi app it does not apear.

Funktion Link:
https://support.office.com/en-us/article...3f9bfc1504

Nice Day
Franz

@Znarf, I will add that feature to the addon soon. I will let you know.
(2016-05-29, 15:45)matagou Wrote: Hello,

I have a folder with 1000+ pictures on my one drive account. I am looking at them in slide show mode on latest Kodi 16.1

After several items in the slide show are displaying ok, it stuck at a picture (not a specific one, to be clear). I am exiting slide show and try to open another picture and it doesn't.

In kodi.log there are a lot of errors like:

Code:
16:25:58 11578.905273 T:1964183552   ERROR: Error loading the current image 578: https://public.bl3302.livefilestore.com/y3mMSpKcPn0JCLGIF3tTWGCE5R3GR44UG0I1xSTBAChrLBXQNzASpzg4BtYPb1L69H-VK9EFTZmmndoKsMD0Co5F8nqKj1GLbh0eH9Dkb3jCXV6nYSu6ddvzp1G21ot2Idonb0Vlyoy28MTYIpGoxfE1GpJFIUOfjfAzzUrgP2lri8OQBhHEFvp3SfnVWiDLnQ5-c-yKfQdyuhu4Rqf84KtXQ

The workaround to get the pictures displayed is to navigate in the one drive parent folder and back to the folder with 1000+ pictures.

What could cause this issue and how to solve it?

Thanks,

@matagou, looks like the problem is the url provided by OneDrive to get the image. It expires after some time and a new url is required (for security reasons).
I'll try to find a solution for this, but the way Kodi handles the pictures in a slideshow makes it more difficult.
Hi all and sorry for my bad english...

I have installed kodi on device with android tv based, next I have installed this onedrive add-on and everything works except the fact that in the section of kodi music I can not see the FLAC files! the onedrive folder that contains them is empty...
but if I open it by x-plore app kodi read and play it...
what am I doing wrong?

thx
@mallolollo thanks for let me know about this issue.
The reason is FLAC files are not recognized by onedrive as music, so it's getting filter from the list. But I'll add the format to the allowed list, so you can see it with the addon.
It will be available in the next version of the addon, soon.
(2016-08-12, 15:41)cguZZMan Wrote: @mallolollo thanks for let me know about this issue.
The reason is FLAC files are not recognized by onedrive as music, so it's getting filter from the list. But I'll add the format to the allowed list, so you can see it with the addon.
It will be available in the next version of the addon, soon.

WOW!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! I can not wait, I'm anxious! lololol
@mallolollo the new 1.1.9 version is available now. You should already have it installed automatically.
Let me know if your issue is resolved
It would be possible to add more effects to exchange image? I say on the slide.
(2016-08-15, 16:22)cguZZMan Wrote: @mallolollo the new 1.1.9 version is available now. You should already have it installed automatically.
Let me know if your issue is resolved
Thank you very much, now works!!!
Hi, very well done addon! Thank for your work!
Hi, I'm pretty new to Kodi, I'm using a Firestick with Kodi 17 Krypton installed.
I've just downloaded Onedrive 1.1.12 and have set it up fine to access my video files, but when I try too access music or pictures nothing shows up in the folders, even if I go to Pictures > Add-ons > OneDrive or Music > Add-ons > OneDrive.
Have I done something wrong?
Any help will be appreciated
(2017-02-13, 18:42)storm2412 Wrote: Hi, I'm pretty new to Kodi, I'm using a Firestick with Kodi 17 Krypton installed.
I've just downloaded Onedrive 1.1.12 and have set it up fine to access my video files, but when I try too access music or pictures nothing shows up in the folders, even if I go to Pictures > Add-ons > OneDrive or Music > Add-ons > OneDrive.
Have I done something wrong?
Any help will be appreciated

Exact same problem with me too!
Kodi 17 Krypton, and latest onedrive from the kodi repository.
The setup all went well, but when I go into the one drive via Kodi it doesnt display any files at all.
Can someone tell me if it's possible to include my album onedrive collection to kodi's library?

I tried to export to a path and add it correctly, but when I scan my files does not recognize any song or album (although if I do play It sounds perfectly)

Any hint? Thanks
CheckING in to see if there was any updates in the 365 business account. Thanks!
@yco.giusti: thank you.

@storm2412 & @andythomas: To see your pictures you must enter the addon thru Pictures > Add-ons > OneDrive. The same for music: Music > Add-ons > OneDrive. Now, I believe your problem is you are selecting the wrong option in the addon menu. You must go to the option "Files" and navigate to the respective folder to see pictures or music.
The option "Recent", "Photos", "Music" etc., are the same as those you have in the Microsoft's OneDrive webpage. They are special folders created by OneDrive and you can add content there when you use the OneDrive app in your cellphone or by using Groove for the music, to say an example.
The point is, go to the "Files" option to see your media if they are not in those special folders.

@ktpires: Last time I check was still not possible. It's a Kodi issue. I will check that again once I have some time.

@sherlock1001: Still no 365 business account support. I would need somebody that have a business admin account to add the support for OneDrive for Business because Microsoft requires a business subscription to be able to develop for business services.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OneDrive for KODI (Officially in Kodi Addon Repository)6