• 9(current)
Release OneDrive for KODI (Officially in Kodi Addon Repository)
Hey Jmart93, the issue you reported has been fixed with version 1.3.2.

jpdribbler, I'll take a look on the issue you commented.
Thank you for the quick fix, great addon
stcaosu, can you detail the steps you followed to try to play your video? I'm testing playing MKVs within the File manager and it worked just fine.
(2017-08-17, 20:51)cguZZMan Wrote: stcaosu, can you detail the steps you followed to try to play your video? I'm testing playing MKVs within the File manager and it worked just fine.
I am sorry I did not let you know that I made it working.

It's just that I have a blank in url, and have replaced it with %20 and everything is working now.

Thank you so much.
Congrats on the add on, works really great. It was the first truly working solution I found to stream files from onedrive.

I don't know if you are taking feature requests, but the one thing i'm missing is the ability to search.

And once again, congrats on the amazing work!
The search option is there. It's in context menu of any folder. "Search in OneDrive...".
Or if you want to search in the entire drive, do it over your account name.
(2017-09-08, 16:00)cguZZMan Wrote: The search option is there. It's in context menu of any folder. "Search in OneDrive...".
Or if you want to search in the entire drive, do it over your account name.

Hi cguZZMan,

did you get the login data? Not sure if my email did reach you. Let me know if there is anything i can help you with. And also: Take your time, its not important.

Cheers, enjoy the weekend!
Hi jpdribbler, yes I did.
I'm still doing some testing. But for now I can tell you that the files been displayed in kodi are those in your team shared documents. I added some files there and they were displayed in the list. I believe you already saw it.
I researched about it and looks like the personal drive in a business account needs a different approach than the one I implemented.
But for now, I would say you could move your media files to that folder to be able to play them in kodi.
Anyway I'll still keep your issue open.
(2017-09-08, 21:50)cguZZMan Wrote: Hi jpdribbler, yes I did.
I'm still doing some testing. But for now I can tell you that the files been displayed in kodi are those in your team shared documents. I added some files there and they were displayed in the list. I believe you already saw it.
I researched about it and looks like the personal drive in a business account needs a different approach than the one I implemented.
But for now, I would say you could move your media files to that folder to be able to play them in kodi.
Anyway I'll still keep your issue open.

Oh nice. Actually i did not notice this nice workaround. Sounds great. Thanks for checking, i will move the files and do some further testing. NICE NodCool

//edit: not sure if i deleted the files you mentioned. Where exactly are the team shared documents in office 365? Not in onedrive business? I will take a look with your addon later

//edit²: i can see you file now in kodi and when searching for the name in onedrive but i have no clue where it is stored. Office365 is complex and confusing Big Grin But i am trying to figure it out Smile

//edit³: Sorry cguZZMan but i have no clue how you made the one file visible Undecided Where did you put it in onedrive?
Hi jpdribbler, the folder is the "/Shared Documents" of your sharepoint URL. In your case it would be:
https://superficialit.sharepoint.com/Shared Documents
(2017-09-11, 04:20)cguZZMan Wrote: Hi jpdribbler, the folder is the "/Shared Documents" of your sharepoint URL. In your case it would be:
https://superficialit.sharepoint.com/Shared Documents

got it. Thanks
Thank you so much for your hard work on this addon cguZZMan!
I can't wait to see improvements to support OneDrive for Businesss. I'd like to also note that your workaround above (ie placing files in shared docs on team SharePoint site) works.

Thanks again.
(2015-06-01, 04:35)cguZZMan Wrote: Image

The OneDrive add-on for KODI is officially in Kodi Addon Repository
  • Unlimited personal or business accounts
  • Playback your music and videos. Listing of videos with thumbnails.
  • Use OneDrive as a source.
  • Export your videos to your library (.strm files). You can export your music too, but kodi won't support it yet. It's a Kodi issue for now.
  • Show your photos individually or run a slideshow of them. Listing of pictures with thumbnails.
  • Auto-Refreshed slideshow.
  • Search over your files
  • Use of OAuth 2 login. You don't have to write your user/password within the add-on. Use the login process in your browser.
  • Extremely fast. Using the OneDrive API

[*] All platforms supported!

How to add an account?
1. Select "Add an account...". You will get a code.
2. Go to the login page and enter the code generated for you.
3. Read the instructions to complete the login.

How to add OneDrive as a source?
1. Add an account.
2. The source path for OneDrive addon is: http://localhost:8585. If you want/need to change the port number, you can do so within the addon settings.

Login process page:
http://onedrive.daro.mx/

Source code:
https://github.com/cguZZman/onedrive-kodi-addon

Any comment, suggestion or report of issues are appreciated. I'll try to respond asap.

This program/addon is not affiliated with or sponsored by Microsoft OneDrive.
[*]

Hello

I installed this plugin. It works fine for onedrive personel but it doesnt work for onedrive for business. I added both accounts but the account for onedrive for business doesnt show my folders in my one drive account.

I noticed that the registration procedure differs between onedrive personel and onedrive for business. One drive personel asks me to confirm something, the onedrive for business does not ask for this.
Hi frank.alfrink, the issue with OneDrive for Business is almost resolved and it will be released soon.
The app permission agreement for business accounts appears only one time. You won't see it again if you already agreed to it. You can revoke the permission in "My account" > "App permissions".
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OneDrive for KODI (Officially in Kodi Addon Repository)6