Increase fluidity of UI?
Hi

Sorry to carpet bomb the forum, I'm just really excited and love this skin so much I really want to make it work for me as my default theme, my wife and 8yr old seem to also not find it daunting, which was my only concerns when switchover to Kodi from WMC7

I do have another question.

Is there any way to make the skim smoother through transitions, menus etc ?

Cheers
No problem, I'm on vacation, otherwise I'd respond in more detail.

Are you using a low powered device like the pi, etc? All of my testing is on a Windows 8 htpc, but I haven't received any reports of slowness even on underpowered machines.
(2015-06-01, 13:12)braz Wrote: No problem, I'm on vacation, otherwise I'd respond in more detail.

Are you using a low powered device like the pi, etc? All of my testing is on a Windows 8 htpc, but I haven't received any reports of slowness even on underpowered machines.
Hi braz

Thanks for your reply, really appreciate it.

I'm running a full blown PC, 5yrs old but still cuts the mustard.

Kodi isn't slow, nor is mimic, I was referring to smoothness is the UI between transitions.

If you ever recall WMC7, you will know what I mean, moving between menus is silky smooth.

While your here, any suggestions on adding art to recorded TV ?

Anyway, love the skin !!!
As far as I know, skins can only display the art provided by the pvr backend. You might check to see what yours provides.
(2015-06-01, 13:19)braz Wrote: As far as I know, skins can only display the art provided by the pvr backend. You might check to see what yours provides.
Your going to hate me before long, asking all these questions.

You're saying I should check serverWMC ? (That's the back end server)

Does your HTPC display an image for recorded TV ?
I just started using wmc myself. I get thumbs for some episodes, but not many. The rest just display the channel icons I setup in the kodi settings.
(2015-06-01, 13:24)braz Wrote: I just started using wmc myself. I get thumbs for some episodes, but not many. The rest just display the channel icons I setup in the kodi settings.
Mmmm... That's bizarre
All I get is the list option, not even sure how to set an icon :-)
My HTPC died the other day and after a reinstall its working
Hi. I have the same problem.

Only with Mimic. Specially when browsing icons. There is always an interrupted non-fluid transition. Real pity cos I love the skin otherwise.

My HW is recent and powerful.

Any ideas?

Thanks
(2015-06-16, 08:47)VictorG Wrote: Hi. I have the same problem.

Only with Mimic. Specially when browsing icons. There is always an interrupted non-fluid transition. Real pity cos I love the skin otherwise.

My HW is recent and powerful.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Solved.

It was no skin problem. Was same in others.

Improved when setting maximized window mode instead of full screen.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Increase fluidity of UI?0