v14 Shared library updates tv shows, skips movies
Hi all,
I run a shared library through MySQL on a Synlogy (DSM 4.1) NAS. The library started on XBMC years ago and is now serving three (2x Windows 8.1, 1x OpenElec Pi) systems. The original setup for the advancedsettings.xml and the setup of the NAS was done through this tutorial (http://www.robvanhamersveld.nl/2013/02/0...other-nas/). With some bumps in the road during version changes this set-up has worked through XBMC and into Kodi, simply copying the advancedsettings.xml file to a new system and the library reconnects. Up until today that is.

Today I added some movies and a few tv-shows. Strangely enough the tv-shows add with no problem, but movies are completely ignored. I chechek kodi.log and found several 'NOTICE: VideoInfoScanner: Starting scan ..' warning for directory's followed by 'does not exist - skipping scan.' As these were missing directories I removed them from the database. Now after a full scan I get this mention in kodi.log:

16:20:24 T:740 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
16:20:40 T:6608 NOTICE: Thread VideoInfoScanner start, auto delete: false
16:20:40 T:6608 NOTICE: VideoInfoScanner: Starting scan ..
16:20:58 T:6608 NOTICE: VideoInfoScanner: Finished scan. Scanning for video info took 00:18
16:20:59 T:2276 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false

No movies are added no matter what I do with the file names. Strangely enough tv-shows are added with no problem. The install of Kodi if entirely on default so The Movie Database add-on is used to scan movies and The TV DB addon is used for tv-shows.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to fix this problem?
Thanks in advance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shared library updates tv shows, skips movies0