• 4(current)
WIP CommandLine
Any hidden options to load a profile from the network? -profile \\machine\... doesn't work. Smile
(2017-08-20, 02:56)Chrolm Wrote: Any hidden options to load a profile from the network? -profile \\machine\... doesn't work. Smile
Nope, only folders inside the "Profiles" directory will be loaded.

Gesendet von meinem VTR-L09 mit Tapatalk
What would be cool is a command line option to update watched state from Kodi - one for TV and one for Movies. Smile

Edit: For my use (at least) just scanning unwatched Movies/TV episodes would be plenty. Should cut down on the job.
Back having issues !
I have managed to setup everything , commandline script works, ember loads up, BUT DOES NOTHING... No Scraping of anything Tv Show or Movie??
Here's my Commandline structure
"C:\Emm\emm.exe" -updatetvshows -updatemovies -newauto -all -nowindow
What am I Doing wrong ?
Please Help
(2017-10-09, 14:04)shaktoo Wrote: Back  having issues !
I have managed to setup everything , commandline script works, ember loads up, BUT DOES NOTHING... No Scraping of anything Tv Show or Movie??
Here's my Commandline  structure
"C:\Emm\emm.exe"  -updatetvshows -updatemovies -newauto -all -nowindow
What am I Doing wrong ?
Please Help
With version of Ember do you use?
(2017-10-09, 14:04)shaktoo Wrote: Back  having issues !
Here's my Commandline  structure
"C:\Emm\emm.exe"  -updatetvshows -updatemovies -newauto -all -nowindow
What am I Doing wrong ?
Please Help

Try "C:\Emm\emm.exe"  -updatetvshows -updatemovies -scrapemovies newauto all -nowindow

That won't scape new TV Shows it will only scrape new episodes for already scraped TV Shows.
Are there any commands to scrape movie sets?
(2017-10-10, 20:44)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Are there any commands to scrape movie sets?

Yes, should be working with:

Code:
-scrapemoviesets [ScrapeType] [ScrapeModifier] {additional ScrapeModifier}

I've added the information to the first post :-)

EDIT: Just recognized that the command "newauto" and "newskip" are broken for -scrapemoviesets. Both are linked to "scrape movie" instead of moviesets. Has been fixed for next version: Github
(2017-10-10, 23:04)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-10-10, 20:44)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Are there any commands to scrape movie sets?

Yes, should be working with:

Code:
-scrapemoviesets [ScrapeType] [ScrapeModifier] {additional ScrapeModifier}

I've added the information to the first post :-)

EDIT: Just recognized that the command "newauto" and "newskip" are broken for -scrapemoviesets. Both are linked to "scrape movie" instead of moviesets. Has been fixed for next version: Github

Awesome! Thank you soooooo much!
I have done a fresh install and ember is working fineon its own. Just the command Line even with all the correct way I am still not able to get it going. Ember Loads up but does not scrape anything ??
"C:\Ember Media Manager BETA\Ember Media Manager.exe" -updatetvshows -updatemovies -scrapemovies newauto all -nowindow
TIMEOUT / T 120
taskkill /IM Ember Media Manager.exe /F

Also the time out / task kill arent working either ?
(2017-10-16, 17:00)shaktoo Wrote: I have done a fresh install and ember is working fineon its own. Just the command Line even with all the correct way I am still not able to get it going. Ember Loads up but does not scrape anything ??
"C:\Ember Media Manager BETA\Ember Media Manager.exe" -updatetvshows -updatemovies -scrapemovies newauto all -nowindow
TIMEOUT / T 120

So I'm assuming that this is in a batch file? Your timeout script needs to remove the space after the / and before the T. Taskkill I usually put /F before /IM, but I would think that your syntax should work correctly. Now, if those 2 commands aren't working, that has nothing to do with ember and has EVERYTHING to do with windows. That might explain why your ember isn't doing anything. Also, no reason for a timeout or taskkill, as once ember is done running your code, it SHOULD exit on it's own.
(2017-10-16, 19:08)Fail$tyle420 Wrote:
(2017-10-16, 17:00)shaktoo Wrote: I have done a fresh install and ember is working fineon its own. Just the command Line even with all the correct way I am still not able to get it going. Ember Loads up but does not scrape anything ??
TIMEOUT / T 120

So I'm assuming that this is in a batch file? Your timeout script needs to remove the space after the / and before the T. Taskkill I usually put /F before /IM, but I would think that your syntax should work correctly. Now, if those 2 commands aren't working, that has nothing to do with ember and has EVERYTHING to do with windows. That might explain why your ember isn't doing anything. Also, no reason for a timeout or taskkill, as once ember is done running your code, it SHOULD exit on it's own.

You Know what ... I stand corrected, the batch command line scraping is working.. with my current config .. it IS working and everything's Back to normal again.
thanks Failstyle & Dan & all for your kind suggestions
Glad you got it sorted out!
So I finally got around to trying this. I simple used this command:

Code:
"S:\Ember Media Manager BETA\Ember Media Manager.exe" -updatetvshows -updatemovies -scrapemovies -scrapetvshows newauto all -nowindow

It runs, I can see my new TV shows when I open Ember..but nothing scraped... have I done something incorrect? Thanks in advance Smile
(2017-11-09, 06:42)NewYears1978 Wrote: So I finally got around to trying this. I simple used this command:

Code:
"S:\Ember Media Manager BETA\Ember Media Manager.exe" -updatetvshows -updatemovies -scrapemovies -scrapetvshows newauto all -nowindow

It runs, I can see my new TV shows when I open Ember..but nothing scraped... have I done something incorrect? Thanks in advance Smile  

Yes. Each database update reset all "new" movies/moviesets/tv shows/epsiodes to "not new". That means if you want to update tv shows and movies, also scrape tv shows and movies you have to change the ordering to:
- update tv shows
- scrape new tv shows
- update movies
- scrape new movies

The solution for you is:
Code:
"S:\Ember Media Manager BETA\Ember Media Manager.exe" -updatetvshows -scrapetvshows newauto all -updatemovies -scrapemovies newauto all -nowindow
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CommandLine0