• 6(current)
WIP CommandLine
Ok, cool.  I'll have to look into that maybe and change my script around, my automation uses a full update.
Any chance of getting a couple extra cmds
-scrape 'path'
-reload 'path'

I'd like to be able to scrape to the episode so something like -scrape "\\Media\tv\12 Monkeys\Season 03\12 Monkeys - S03E10 - Witness.mkv". I think i already have a ticket about the reload one
(2017-11-13, 21:36)komplex Wrote:
(2017-11-13, 20:56)redglory Wrote: I use it as a script to update only that episode.

PP script for nzbget? Just using "C:\Ember Media Manager BETA\Ember Media Manager.exe" -updatetvshows would do the same

EDIT: I see you working on this https://github.com/redglory/ember_media_manager get rid of couch and start using radarr then just do this
 I've just seen this now.

I am thinking of changing CP for radarr, just to be on the same "landscape" Smile

This CP script will allow you to specific scrapping parameters.

Then again, you are right about the end purpose Smile
Image Image
@redglory after seeing your CP script the other day i started to think about doing something similar for sonarr with powershell instead of just -updatetvshows
PHP Code:
If ($eventtype -eq "Download") {
"$ember-scanfolder $SeriesPath -nowindow 

Which works fine, need the extra cmds i asked for to deal with upgrades and propers in sonarr as Ember doesn't know that files been changed
(2017-11-27, 17:23)komplex Wrote: @redglory after seeing your CP script the other day i started to think about doing something similar for sonarr with powershell instead of just -updatetvshows
PHP Code:
If ($eventtype -eq "Download") {
"$ember-scanfolder $SeriesPath -nowindow 

Which works fine, need the extra cmds i asked for to deal with upgrades and propers in sonarr as Ember doesn't know that files been changed 
Yupp, looks good.

I prefer python Big Grin
Image Image
I still cannot get this batch to work right. I always have to manually scrape my new Episodes in Ember for it to load them.

For instance, tonight two new episodes of AGENTS of Shield were downloaded, I ran the batch file

Code:
"S:\Ember Media Manager BETA\Ember Media Manager.exe" -updatetvshows -scrapetvshows newauto all -updatemovies -scrapemovies newauto all -nowindow

It books up, shows updating, etc..however in Ember the items are labeled red for new, but all that downloaded was landscape art, the NFO didn't download and the title wasn't renamed, etc. I have to then manually click rescrape on the episode to make it load.

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance.
You should only need to run 
Code:
"S:\Ember Media Manager BETA\Ember Media Manager.exe" -updatetvshows
for new episodes
(2017-12-02, 06:31)NewYears1978 Wrote: I still cannot get this batch to work right. I always have to manually scrape my new Episodes in Ember for it to load them.

For instance, tonight two new episodes of AGENTS of Shield were downloaded, I ran the batch file
Code:
"S:\Ember Media Manager BETA\Ember Media Manager.exe" -updatetvshows -scrapetvshows newauto all -updatemovies -scrapemovies newauto all -nowindow

It books up, shows updating, etc..however in Ember the items are labeled red for new, but all that downloaded was landscape art, the NFO didn't download and the title wasn't renamed, etc. I have to then manually click rescrape on the episode to make it load.

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance. 
 Make sure that you don't have any .nfo for the episodes before scraping with Ember.
Image Image
(2017-12-02, 14:30)redglory Wrote:
(2017-12-02, 06:31)NewYears1978 Wrote: I still cannot get this batch to work right. I always have to manually scrape my new Episodes in Ember for it to load them.

Code:

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance.  
 Make sure that you don't have any .nfo for the episodes before scraping with Ember. 
If they are brand new episodes wouldn't I not have any .NFO? Unless for some reason said download included it's own .nfo files?

I will manually download something and see if it is providing an nfo file.
(2017-12-02, 17:00)NewYears1978 Wrote:
(2017-12-02, 14:30)redglory Wrote:

Code:

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance.   
If they are brand new episodes wouldn't I not have any .NFO? Unless for some reason said download included it's own .nfo files?

It depends if your downloader app creates one or not...

I had a similar problem and SB was creating .nfo and Ember wouldn't scrape it. Just try and see for yourself Smile
Image Image
(2017-12-02, 18:31)redglory Wrote:
(2017-12-02, 17:00)NewYears1978 Wrote:
(2017-12-02, 14:30)redglory Wrote:  Make sure that you don't have any .nfo for the episodes before scraping with Ember.  

It depends if your downloader app creates one or not...

I had a similar problem and SB was creating .nfo and Ember wouldn't scrape it. Just try and see for yourself Smile  
 I don't beleieve my new episodes have NFO files. I use SABNZB and NZBDrone..but new episodes are always naming wrong (like S3E04) rather than the whole name..and once it does that it will not scrape unless I do it manually...

Cannot for the life of me figure out what is going on. Defeats the purpose of the ember automation if I have to manually update every episode lol

Edit:
Hrm..I have metadata enabled in NZBDrone, maybe it's creating an NFO..let me try a few tests Smile
That's right! If you've chosen to create Metadata por episodes... An nfo will be created Smile

Enviado do meu ONEPLUS A3003 através de Tapatalk
Image Image
Hi @DanCooper,
I'm trying to automate a refresh of my episode nfo's, but not having much luck.
I have marked 1 TVShow to test with as my library is quite large.
This is my command line:
Quote:"Ember Media Manager.exe" -scrapetvshows markedauto nfo -profile "default"
It seems to scrape the show and the seasons, but none of the episode data gets refreshed.
Using Ember Media Manager BETA 1.4.90-alpha.git.1e8e2e0.exe
Would you have any suggestions?
Thanks
-Z
4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v10 | Aeon Nox: SiLVO | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.19 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
I will check that today.
(2018-01-26, 18:33)DanCooper Wrote: I will check that today.
thanks Dan
4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v10 | Aeon Nox: SiLVO | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.19 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CommandLine0