•   
  • 8(current)
WIP -  CommandLine
(2018-04-17, 17:25)macel Wrote: I have a script that scrapes the show as soon as it is recorded, this works nicely but I end up with a lot of missing or inaccurate metadata/images (e.g. often the rating is just based on 1 vote or there is no episode poster image yet).

What I was hoping to do was to rescape all the data again later (e.g. every couple days) once there has been enough time for the data to show up on tvdb/trakt/etc.

Make sense, but how do you set the episodes to "marked"? Via settings "mark neew episodes"?
German Ember Media Manager Support

Daily Builds - Link
Latest official Ember-MM version - Ember Media Manager 1.4.x
(2018-04-17, 19:41)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-04-17, 17:25)macel Wrote: I have a script that scrapes the show as soon as it is recorded, this works nicely but I end up with a lot of missing or inaccurate metadata/images (e.g. often the rating is just based on 1 vote or there is no episode poster image yet).

What I was hoping to do was to rescape all the data again later (e.g. every couple days) once there has been enough time for the data to show up on tvdb/trakt/etc.

Make sense, but how do you set the episodes to "marked"? Via settings "mark neew episodes"? 
Right.

And then when I get around to it I go through all the marked episodes and unmark everything that has all the metadata I want.
(2018-04-18, 06:13)macel Wrote:
(2018-04-17, 19:41)DanCooper Wrote:

Right.

And then when I get around to it I go through all the marked episodes and unmark everything that has all the metadata I want. 
Ok, I wanna check your CL later today.

Daily Builds - Link
(2018-04-15, 08:08)macel Wrote: I tried to create a scheduled task that would rescrape all marked TV episodes, I used on the latest nightly build:
Code:
-profile "Default" -nowindow -scrapetvshows markedauto episodeall

But this does not seem to accomplish what I tried to do. I probably misunderstood something? 
Find out the reason why it's not working for you:
"-scrapetvshows markedauto" scraps only marked tv shows, not marked episodes. "episodeall" means only that also all episode content will be scraped for this tv shows.
Looks like I've to add another CL parameter like "-scrapetvepisodes" to get that running. I've to check some cases if that will work without issues.

Daily Builds - Link
(2018-04-19, 13:28)DanCooper Wrote: Looks like I've to add another CL parameter like "-scrapetvepisodes" to get that running
If you are doing this can you add so it's something like -scrapetvepisodes "episode_path" episodeall or -scrapetvepisodes "series_path" episodeall
(2018-04-19, 15:14)komplex Wrote:
(2018-04-19, 13:28)DanCooper Wrote: Looks like I've to add another CL parameter like "-scrapetvepisodes" to get that running
If you are doing this can you add so it's something like -scrapetvepisodes "episode_path" episodeall or -scrapetvepisodes "series_path" episodeall
I think that's possible to add.

Daily Builds - Link
  •   
  • 8(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CommandLine00