iOS Kodi - can't find library!?
I recently installed Kodi on my iPhone 5 for the first time. I'm familiar with the PC version, but in this version I can't find the library. When I find a Tv Show I want to save, I choose to add it to the library, but I can't seem to find this library. I'm SURE it's something simple I'm overlooking, but the only reference to library I'm seeing is in the settings menu. I'd settle for adding tv shows to my favorites area also, but only saving high-level addons seems to be working there, not actual shows. Tried both skins and not seeing option in either.

TIA
Add a source with your TV-Shows, Set content to TV-Shows. Wait until the scraper has found all episodes. Done.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I think the part about "choose to add it to the library" is refering to a context menu item from a banned add-on (wiki).
Ohh ... then my answer is "go away with your banned problem" Wink
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS Kodi - can't find library!?0