Playing first .bin file of vcd/svcs
i have been problem playing a bunch of my vcds/svcds if i try to play them as .bins. i think i have narrowed it down to xbmp/xbmc (latest build of xbmc and version 2.4 of xbmp) not being able to play the .bin correctly if there is a segment folder that has data in it. i use a "changecd" picture at the end of my first discs which is autogenerated with a dvd2svcd plug-in. when it does this it creates an mpg file which it places in the segment folder. all of last cd discs work fine (i.e. 2nd bin file of a 2 cd set, or third of a three disc set). i have tested all of the ..bin files by mounting them on my pc with daemon and they all work fine. i can also play them streamed off my pc using relax and they work fine (from what i understand relax has it own build in code to read into the .bin and show the individual files so that i can select the correct .mpg or .dat.

does anyone have a work around for this? i am pretty sure i have narrowed the problem down to the "segment" folder as i can't figure out what else if different between my disc 1s and my disc 2s. any help would be appreciated.

for your reference,
i posted a topic about this in the xbox-scene forum at:

xbox-scene topic

thanks in advance,

ylsf
i think we would have to parse/mount the bin in xbmp/c (like relax do) to get this working. --> moved to feature reuests
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playing first .bin file of vcd/svcs0