• 3(current)
Solved can not send private message? who knows?
Can anyone please unlock my pm section, I have the same issue but with the difference that I have been member of this forum for waaay too long and have enough posts already, but it's still not working.
Thanks in advance! Smile
(2015-12-31, 10:11)ezechiel1917 Wrote: Can anyone please unlock my pm section, I have the same issue but with the difference that I have been member of this forum for waaay too long and have enough posts already, but it's still not working.
Thanks in advance! Smile

could you check again?
i think that custom 'aeon group' title was the problem.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
it works now, thank you.
just to be sure:
warning level: 0% (under my reputation) next to every post, is that expected with this change?
yup.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
thanks but it's very strange
This has to be the FUNNIEST here ! LOL
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
WD MyCloud 24TB over Netgear network | 6500 movies and 40,000+ TV Show episodes
and thank you for spamming our forum with useless post just to reach the 10 post limit.
PM = private message (like everywhere else on the web Smile )

edit: and if you create more spam posts, you'll also get banned. The 4 you did so far at least look very much like spam to get the post count up
OK THX
Can a Mod Please unlock my PM functionality. Thank you.
(2017-02-25, 22:09)Comp1demon Wrote: Can a Mod Please unlock my PM functionality. Thank you.

PM functionality is unlocked after a certain number of posts and a certain amount of time after sign up. This is to prevent spamming and other misuse of the PM system.

You have only been a forum member for about 2 weeks. Have patience.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Another one have problem with PM... Big Grin
Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance! Smile

[Edit] Problem solved! The eleven post made the trick! Thanks anyway! Smile [/Edit]
I'm also getting the same problem. Does anyone how long the wait time will be/other requirements needed for us to PMs?
why do you need PM? Did you get a message or do you send one and why?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
can not send private message? who knows?1