Solved can not send private message? who knows?
(2019-02-25, 23:28)Althenwolf Wrote: Hi @DarrenHill! Im new on this forum, im reading about PM politics because i need respond to one developer that send me a private message. Im understand the private message politics and im agree with them but why, if another user sends me a private message, the system does not allow me to respond?

Thanks for your time  Smile

@Althenwolf - Also the system isn't quite optimised yet. We are still making some adjustments to it. Basically the PM system should not allow access at all for users who have not got the "trusted" status (ie enough posts and account lifetime here). Due to the limitations of the board system it's not possible to allow replies but not sending of a fresh new PM. So as the only way to achieve that main aim is to block access at all to the whole PM system until the status is achieved, that is how it has to be and how it is (or at least how it should be currently).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Messages In This Thread
RE: can not send private message? who knows? - by DarrenHill - 2019-02-26, 10:13
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
can not send private message? who knows?1