[Wiki] Change Shield Console page name.
I was going to do this, but it's the one thing I not sure of how to or even if I can. I was wanting to change the wiki page name for the Nvidia Shield Console to it's proper name Nvidia Shield Android TV.

If someone (@Ned) could do this I would appreciate it.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
http://kodi.wiki/view/Nvidia_SHIELD_Android_TV
Thank Kib. Big Grin
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
For future reference, there's a little arrow/"more" tab at the top, and one of the options should be "move". That will rename a page.
Thanks Ned, I didn't see that.

I looked through the Wiki help page, but didn't see anything about the "arrow/move" tab. I could have missed it though.

Normal users will only see "move" ;)

EDIT: fixed
Can't see no image. Wink
oops
Ah, I didn't know normal users could move as well, thought it was only for admins.
Well thats how I did it Smile
(2015-06-10, 11:29)Ned Scott Wrote: oops

Ah, I see now.Wink

I guess I'm just a poor old "normal" user. And here I was beginning to believe it when people told me I was abnormal.Rofl

Is it stated some where in the WIKI help about using "Move".......or does it need to added?
I keep meaning to put together a basic editing guide that is specific to the Kodi wiki, but most of the things about Wikipedia or other Mediawiki wiki's should be true for the Kodi wiki as well: Help:Main_page#Wiki_editing_101 (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Wiki] Change Shield Console page name.0