• 27(current)
Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
Hi, still working on this but if you want to test out the latest for krypton download this file and then install from zip. Please note all views are not done and there will be issues!
Anyone tested yet?

Also what sort of systems do you have? Are you guys running decently powered PCs for Kodi or something like Raspberry Pi?
AMD A6-3500 Windows10 with 17.1. Works perfekt.

Not Working on 18 Alpha
(2017-03-23, 23:37)Funkd Wrote: Anyone tested yet?

Also what sort of systems do you have? Are you guys running decently powered PCs for Kodi or something like Raspberry Pi?

Sorry for not answering earlier, I have just upgraded to Krypton now and using your skin in the link above. Only tested it for a few days an so far there's only two things I've noticed: In music library you can't read the last line in the artist list because the 2.39:1 border are hiding them. Also I use the video zoom a lot and the percentage zoom slider is up above the upper border so I cannot see it.

Running on Windows 10 (1703), Core i7-5930, 32GB, Radeon RX 480 Dual OC 4GB
I use nVidia Shields - works like a charm - especially using hardware acceleration for anything 4k
I can confirm the same. Using Kodi 17 on an Nvidia shield TV with the latest android build. I only use it for Movies and TVshows, no music. It's working GREAT. Thank you!!
Hi Funkd!

It's been a while but now I am getting back intro Kodi eversince I got the nVidia Shield Pro!

Quick question, I downloaded the latest version (1.9) of Scope Nox from the first post on this thread, uploaded it to the Shield's HDD and then installed SPMC, which I believe uses Jarvis 16.6

Now when I try to install from zip, I get the dependency error for xmbc.gui...

I remember a while back we had this issue and you recommended to edit the addon.xml file.

ScopeNox 1.9 is using <import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.10.0"/>...

What should I change this to, so that it installs on Jarvis 16.6?

Thanks!
(2017-03-23, 23:37)Funkd Wrote: Anyone tested yet?

Hi again, as I mentioned in the post above I have some problems with your otherwise fantastic skin. I've created screenshots of the problems:
Music track 8 is barely visible and track 1 image is a little out of the top frame, also I believe that the cover image is cut a bit at the bottom:

The Zoom Amount slider (and I guess other sliders too) are above the 2.39:1 black border which I have removed just to get this screenshot:
This is on a totally clean install of Kodi 17.1 and your skin (uninstalled Kodi completely and deleted the \AppData\Roaming\Kodi directory before installing again). I am sure it's an easy fix.

Cheers!

EDIT: There is only List view in Pictures, would be great with a little more options here like InfoWall. Also the List view in Pictures also behave like in Music, last on a page is not visible and the whole list is a little offset.
Hey Funkd,
Any idea when you might be able to support Kodi v18(Leia)? I am running the upcoming LibreElec builds and loved using this for the past versions!
Thanks so much!
[quote='Funkd' pid='2554910' dateline='1490305069']
Anyone tested yet?

Hi Funkd,
Testet on raspberry 3 , Kodi 17.3 Libreelec.
Movie section works fine,
Same issues with the musikcover and Titel are out of the bottomline.
Musik on fullscreen the Cover and Time is also under the bottomline.
Is there a chance to fix this. I would help, but i don't find the code for the position of the Cover on screen.
Is it possible to implement the autoplay funktion on Startup?
Thanks for your great work
Max
Hi all,
I've made a few more changes to the skin, just some fixes. Can be downloaded from : https://github.com/Funkd/ScopeNox/archive/krypton.zip
Is there any chance the Scope Mask will ever be made into its own addon? I've been using Eminence for an eternity and can't bring myself to switch, but would love to mask out IMAX scenes in Interstellar etc.
(2017-07-16, 01:41)Funkd Wrote: Hi all,
I've made a few more changes to the skin, just some fixes. Can be downloaded from : https://github.com/Funkd/ScopeNox/archive/krypton.zip

Thank you Funkd! I tried it and noticed that the zoom slider now is in the correct place! Would be awesome if you could fix the picture and music lists also!

Cheers!
Yeah I just updated everything in cinema room this evening. Noticed some more places I've missed. I'll try and get them sorted soon.
(2017-07-17, 00:23)Funkd Wrote: Yeah I just updated everything in cinema room this evening. Noticed some more places I've missed. I'll try and get them sorted soon.
Great! I have been using it for a while now so I've been getting used to the bugs =) There are no alternatives to your skin for my setup so I am really depending on you. Please let me know if you could use a donation (BTC or $/€)! One thing also that I would really appreciate is if you could either change or point me to where to change the following:
- Set the time to 0 for the delay of the pause OSD that pops up during pause, so that the OSD (with the movie name, chapter, current time etc) disappears as soon as you continue playing (it's in the way of my subtitles and I think you had it to zero in earlier versions?). DialogNotification.xml pauseatend, fadetime?
- Remove the OSD pause sign while paused, it can be in the way if the purpose of pause is to watch a still frame of the movie.
- Is there a way to customize the pause OSD? Now it's: "MOVIE NAME - Chapter XX / XX CURRENT TIME [END TIME] PROGRESS / TOTAL RUNTIME". I like to for instance switch places with CURRENT TIME [END TIME] and PROGRESS / TOTAL RUNTIME.

Thanks!

EDIT:
Code:
<value condition="[Player.Playing | [Player.Paused + !Player.Caching] | Player.ShowTime]+ !Player.Seeking">$INFO[System.Time]$INFO[player.FinishTime, [,]]</value> ??
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3