• 28(current)
Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
(2017-07-17, 15:42)trixeo Wrote:
(2017-07-17, 00:23)Funkd Wrote: Yeah I just updated everything in cinema room this evening. Noticed some more places I've missed. I'll try and get them sorted soon.
Great! I have been using it for a while now so I've been getting used to the bugs =) There are no alternatives to your skin for my setup so I am really depending on you. Please let me know if you could use a donation (BTC or $/€)! One thing also that I would really appreciate is if you could either change or point me to where to change the following:
- Set the time to 0 for the delay of the pause OSD that pops up during pause, so that the OSD (with the movie name, chapter, current time etc) disappears as soon as you continue playing (it's in the way of my subtitles and I think you had it to zero in earlier versions?). DialogNotification.xml pauseatend, fadetime?
- Remove the OSD pause sign while paused, it can be in the way if the purpose of pause is to watch a still frame of the movie.
- Is there a way to customize the pause OSD? Now it's: "MOVIE NAME - Chapter XX / XX CURRENT TIME [END TIME] PROGRESS / TOTAL RUNTIME". I like to for instance switch places with CURRENT TIME [END TIME] and PROGRESS / TOTAL RUNTIME.

Thanks!

EDIT:
Code:
<value condition="[Player.Playing | [Player.Paused + !Player.Caching] | Player.ShowTime]+ !Player.Seeking">$INFO[System.Time]$INFO[player.FinishTime, [,]]</value> ??

BigNoid or one of the Nox guys may have changed the delay, I havent noticed that myself. I'm using the Aeon Nox skin and just resizing and moving things along with adding some features that benefit CIH setups. I took the latest release (at the time) and started from scratch again. I'll see what I can find regarding the delay. I'll point you in the direction of the pause labels also when I get a chance.

I also noticed last night that I need to add the aspect ratio labels again as they're gone. So still quite a bit to do Sad
I found [Player.Title] [player.chapter] [player.chaptercount] [System.Time] [player.FinishTime] [Player.Duration] [Player.Time]
in the variables.xml under PlayerTitleLabelVar, SeekLabelVar and OSDRightLabelVar and switched places with SeekLabelVar and OSDRightLabelVar.
Now I just need to find the duration of the pause bar, I think it is set to 200 atm and get rid of the pause icon Smile

EDIT:
Found the pause icon in DialogSeekBar.xml, added "+ !System.IdleTime(2)" after "Player.Paused" on line 133, now it disappears after 2 seconds.
Code:
<visible>!VideoPlayer.Content(LiveTV) + [Player.Paused + !System.IdleTime(2) + !Window.IsActive(subtitlesearch)]</visible>
Still have not found the pause bar.
I have a problem with logic Sad Can someone help me out? I have this in DialogSeekBar.xml (original):
Code:
<visible>[Window.IsActive(videoosd) | Window.IsActive(fullscreeninfo) | Player.ShowInfo | Player.Seeking | Player.DisplayAfterSeek | Player.Paused | Player.Forwarding | Player.Rewinding] + !Window.IsVisible(MusicOSD) + VideoPlayer.IsFullscreen + !Window.IsVisible(1134)</visible>
and want it to 1. disappear immediately when player goes from pause to play, 2. show when Player.ShowInfo, whether it is in play or pause.

I have managed to do 1:
Code:
<visible>[Window.IsActive(videoosd) | Window.IsActive(fullscreeninfo) | Player.ShowInfo | Player.Seeking | Player.DisplayAfterSeek | Player.Paused | Player.Forwarding | Player.Rewinding] + !Window.IsVisible(MusicOSD) + VideoPlayer.IsFullscreen + !Window.IsVisible(1134) + !Player.Playing</visible>
But as the + !Player.Playing takes precedence it's not working for Player.ShowInfo when playing.

EDIT: Changed my mind, I don't want "1. disappear after 10 seconds" (+ !System.IdleTime(10))
Funkd, did you get my pm?
Hi Funkd,
Made some fixes in Musik fullscreen, Weather, and System. So all Sites Looks Good. All graffics Now in scope screen.
The fixes made for Krypton. If you like to integrate this in your Skin, send me a E-Mail. I send you the fixed Data.

Greetings
(2017-11-21, 15:32)Maxmueller Wrote: Hi Funkd,
Made some fixes in Musik fullscreen, Weather, and System. So all Sites Looks Good. All graffics Now in scope screen.
The fixes made for Krypton. If you like to integrate this in your Skin, send me a E-Mail. I send you the fixed Data.

Greetings
Hi Maxmueller! I am very interested, could you please put it up somewhere for download? I don't think Funkd is working on this anymore :/ if not I'll pm my email to you

Greetings
 Sounds good! I've been meaning to get around to this but every time I do something else comes up. I'm still on the older version. You could commit them on github if you have/create an account or you could mail the update xml files/folders and I can do it.
Hi Funkd,
i can´t send you an email by the forum. Don´t know why. Please send me an email, then you get the files by the answer.
(2017-11-21, 15:38)trixeo Wrote:

Greetings
Hi Maxmueller! I am very interested, could you please put it up somewhere for download? I don't think Funkd is working on this anymore :/ if not I'll pm my email to you  
 Hi Trixeo,
you have mail.
have fun.
(2017-11-21, 20:32)Maxmueller Wrote:
(2017-11-21, 15:38)trixeo Wrote:

Greetings
 Hi Trixeo,
you have mail.
have fun. 
hi please can you send me email thanks 
[email protected]
Hi Funkd,
you have Mail.
Hi Savioreagle,
i send Funkd the files. He should look over this to make a new version on github.
i can´t sent an email to your address, because my mail returned (unknown user).
I testet with my 2 accounts. sorry.
(2017-11-23, 16:42)Maxmueller Wrote: Hi Savioreagle,
i send Funkd the files. He should look over this to make a new version on github.
i can´t sent an email to your address, because my mail returned (unknown user).
I testet with my 2 accounts. sorry.
soory for wrong mail
[email protected]
(2017-11-23, 22:06)savioreagle Wrote: soory for wrong mail
[email protected] 
oh sorry, just cut and paste your mail.
you got mail.
have fun
greetings
@ Funkd,

I made Shiftview for Kryton and some other fixes.
Are you interested ?
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3