• 43(current)
Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
(2019-09-04, 21:02)DAlba Wrote: For anyone that’s interested I was able to fix the movie duration and subtitle option osd issues by editing some xml files. Also made the media info icons bigger like I wanted tooSmile

Any chance, you could explain how? Would be appreciated.
JVC N7 scope 138" Studiotek130 MK Sound 150 7.3.4 vero 4KV Streacom HTPC madVR RTX4060ti
Hi,
I installed Scope Nox on a Raspberry Pi 3 with OSMC. It looks great on my 21:9 screen, but there is a mayor problem with "Pictures". I also use Kodi for the presentation of Pictures, especially if I have visitors who wants to show me their fotos from a USB Stick. That works, but the pictures are cropped above and beyond because of the Scope mask. How can I turn of that Scope mask in the Picture section?

Thanks for the help!
Hello, I'm new here and I've a question. In the movies list there is an icon behind each movie (HD) and some other movies there is no icon, these movies are UHD movies and I want to have an UHD Icon behind there.
Is it possible to change it and where can I change it?

I use Kodi 17.6 with scope nox 1.22

Thx

Greatings
Olli
Hello everybody,
I used Scope Nox version 1.23 with Kodi version 18.0

As a view I used "Shift" and have the problem that the symbols / icons are double and above one another.

Is there a solution here to fix the error?
Others also have this error in the "Shift" view :-(

Would be great if someone knows the solution ... thank you
(2019-10-05, 15:23)Funkd Wrote: There are quite a few views in Nox Silvo. I dont want to waste time modding all of them and then some not even being used. I usually use the info wall, maybe the flix view. What do others on here use? Some views are pretty similar so I'm just going to remove them.

Someone mentioned Aeon MQ. Its a nice skin, although it crashed Kodi on me when I installed it and wouldnt load. I have quite a bit of Silvos done, so I dont fancy restarting again!

Just recently found your skin, great for a scope screen.

I think the info wall view is really the only useful one.
Any chance this gets updated for Matrix?
(2020-12-28, 10:11)KrispyKreme Wrote: Any chance this gets updated for Matrix?

+! That would really be great.  Right no I went back to Leia.
(2021-02-26, 16:29)CIR-Engineering Wrote:
(2020-12-28, 10:11)KrispyKreme Wrote: Any chance this gets updated for Matrix?

+! That would really be great.  Right no I went back to Leia.
+1 For "Scope users" it's impossible to use Kodi 19 without this skin!
So is this gonna be updated for Matrix because boy am I missing this with my Scope screen.
Howdy all. Haven't been in here in a while!! No idea if/when I'll get around to updating the skin. I'd need to check the status of BigNoid's skin on the latest Kodi release. I just mod what they put out, I don't have the time or knowledge to create a skin from scratch. Always been a big fan of BigNoids skin which is why I chose his to mod. Had a kid there recently which also takes up quite a lot of my spare time now! 

I might start playing around with it again at some point. I haven't updated Kodi on my HTPC in quite a while, so I'm probably due and update...
(2021-04-06, 18:06)Funkd Wrote: Howdy all. Haven't been in here in a while!! No idea if/when I'll get around to updating the skin. I'd need to check the status of BigNoid's skin on the latest Kodi release. I just mod what they put out, I don't have the time or knowledge to create a skin from scratch. Always been a big fan of BigNoids skin which is why I chose his to mod. Had a kid there recently which also takes up quite a lot of my spare time now! 

I might start playing around with it again at some point. I haven't updated Kodi on my HTPC in quite a while, so I'm probably due and update...

LOL I had two kids and poof there goes all your time.  Then I figured out if I stay up until 3:00AM every night I have plenty of time to play.  Only drawback is that I'm a zombie half the time.

I hope you find the time!  It's still my favorite skin and the best looking IMHO.

Thanks for the pest (and hopefully future) effort!

craigr
(2021-04-06, 18:06)Funkd Wrote: Howdy all. Haven't been in here in a while!! No idea if/when I'll get around to updating the skin. I'd need to check the status of BigNoid's skin on the latest Kodi release. I just mod what they put out, I don't have the time or knowledge to create a skin from scratch. Always been a big fan of BigNoids skin which is why I chose his to mod. Had a kid there recently which also takes up quite a lot of my spare time now! 

Welcome back!
Hi, any news? Wink
(2021-05-19, 09:48)Digimaster Wrote: Hi, any news? Wink
Desperately seeking a scope skin for my kodi 19/matrix install....  scopenox was the BEST for years. What do we need to do to get it working? Cheers& thanks!!
(2021-05-29, 17:33)scooterdun Wrote:
(2021-05-19, 09:48)Digimaster Wrote: Hi, any news? Wink
Desperately seeking a scope skin for my kodi 19/matrix install....  scopenox was the BEST for years. What do we need to do to get it working? Cheers& thanks!!

I'd be totally willing to help if I knew how.  If some grunt work needs to be done I could help as long as I am told what to do.  I'm pretty comfortable with command line if necessary.

I've stayed off of Matrix just to keep using this skin, but if the KODI team ever fixes the ATMOS drop out issue I will want to upgrade.

craigr
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3