• 9(current)
Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
Hey guys,
Do any of you notice the seek bar (when pause on video playing) is a bit too low for 2.40? I think it is but dont wanna mess it up if its not! Or are any of the screens even slightly off (at the bottom mainly)
(2015-07-31, 21:49)Funkd Wrote: Hey guys,
Do any of you notice the seek bar (when pause on video playing) is a bit too low for 2.40? I think it is but dont wanna mess it up if its not! Or are any of the screens even slightly off (at the bottom mainly)

I'll check when I get home from work this evening.
Cheers, I just noticed that it was lower than the on screen guides. Doing the other changes now also.
(2015-07-31, 22:01)Funkd Wrote: Cheers, I just noticed that it was lower than the on screen guides. Doing the other changes now also.

Sweet! Do we need to update manually once you release a new version or does Kodi automatically update the skin for us?
You need to update manually. By uninstalling the skin then download the master from GitHub (details at start of the thread of in the Readme on GitHub). You could install git and use that to get the updates but thats a bit more complicated Smile
(2015-07-31, 22:28)Funkd Wrote: You need to update manually. By uninstalling the skin then download the master from GitHub (details at start of the thread of in the Readme on GitHub). You could install git and use that to get the updates but thats a bit more complicated Smile

Gotcha, I am subscribed to this thread so I can keep an eye out for updates. Thanks!
(2015-07-31, 21:59)AviatorBimmer Wrote:
(2015-07-31, 21:49)Funkd Wrote: Hey guys,

I'll check when I get home from work this evening.

Same here, but I've watched quite a bit of content with this skin and have not noticed anything amiss with the progress bar on 2.35/2.40 content
I think I phrased the question wrong Smile If any of you are on a 2.40 screen, does the sseek bar touch the bottom ok or is too far down or up? Smile I use a 2.35 screen myself.
I also have a 2.35 screen
As already stated I have a 2.35 screen so perhaps my input is not needed. I specifically watched both a a 2.35 and 2.40 to see if I could find any issue with the position of the seek bar. It looked fine to me. Only while paying close attention to this I did notice something related. The seek bar appears to scroll onto the screen from the bottom of the 1.85 position. It clearly appears from outside the scope area but where it "lands" is fine. It's rather quick and I only noticed it because i was closely scrutinizing the seek bar. I did not notice the same with the top information bar.
(2015-08-03, 01:05)pfp-az Wrote: As already stated I have a 2.35 screen so perhaps my input is not needed. I specifically watched both a a 2.35 and 2.40 to see if I could find any issue with the position of the seek bar. It looked fine to me. Only while paying close attention to this I did notice something related. The seek bar appears to scroll onto the screen from the bottom of the 1.85 position. It clearly appears from outside the scope area but where it "lands" is fine. It's rather quick and I only noticed it because i was closely scrutinizing the seek bar. I did not notice the same with the top information bar.

Yeah I saw that a while back. It actually comes from off screen to the set position. This is fine for 1.85 but for 2.35/2.40 it just travels further. Figured as it was quick it was ok. But I can see about sorting it further down the line.

For those with a 2.40 screen the seek bar might be just slightly off the bottom of the screen. May not be noticeable though.

I've done a few changes tonight but the broadband is down so can't commit (posting using mobile connection). Changes are that if the folder name contains the aspect ratio and it's a 21:9 AR then the scope bars are on and the OSD is in the scope position by default. If it contains a 16:9 AR then the OSD (controls, seekbar etc) move to the 16:9 position and scope bars are off by default. If the folder doesn't have the AR then it defaults to scope bars being off and the OSD in the scope position. Doing it this way so that you don't mistakingly watch a 16:9 movie in 21:9 Smile There is a 16:9 button beside the 21:9 button to move the OSD also.
All latest changes committed. If any issues let me know. I might need to alter the 21:9 and 16:9 buttons to be more obvious. Anyways, get the latest in the usual way, download master.
Ok, hopefully no one has downloaded since I commented Smile

I changed it a bit again to make it clearer. There are 3 buttons.

1. 'Scope Mask' : This is the scope bars you use for variable acpect ratio movies. Switching this on automatically switches to 21:9 osd.
2. '21:9 OSD' : This means the osd (play, pause, movie info etc.) will be at the scope positions.
3. '16:9 OSD' : The OSD will be in the 16:9 position.

Should be a bit clearer instead of a button just saying 21:9 and 16:9....hopefully Smile

(Will lower the brightness of the button text another time, realised too late)
I got it already, but no biggie.

Just curious, why two buttons for OSD rather than one that toggles between 21:9 and 16:9?
I have it done a few ways here. One being both buttons, the other just showing the opposite of current osd format then when you click it it changes to the next one. If you are in 16:9 the button would say 21:9. So just one button. So it can be done either way. But not sure of it would be clear to users who use ot first time.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3