Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
Just to keep this thread up to date coming from other thread (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=210806)

(2015-06-11, 15:15)AEnz Wrote: Ok. Watched a few movies with you skins in my theater. Very nice indeed and I like the scope masking button.
Personally I would have preferred if the GUI was within 800 pixels. I have a 2.40:1 screen and this would be less of a problem with movies that are little more than 800.
Then it does become obvious that these skins are made for TVs. Really the text needs to be smaller. It is annoying that your 130" screen can only display a few lines of the movie synopsis for instance. I do realize that it more or less requires a skin build for scope. Also in fanart of confluence, the highlighted movie thumb is smaller than the rest on the list, no too logic.
That is all the complaints I have for now. So far the skins are the best solution available for me as a zoomer, and it must be for others as well.
I wish I had the skills to make the changes myself, I have tried, but I lack even the basics. So thank again. And please keep up the good work.

(2015-06-11, 15:23)Funkd Wrote: Thanks for the feedback. I dont fully get the issue with the 800pixels and 2.40, is the gui spilling out over the screen? Would you want separate mask, like a mask for 2.40 and 2.35? I'll try and get some of these fixes in later this evening.

Tempted to make a skin myself but its the graphics department I'd struggle with. Trying to get inspiration on layouts from other skins.

Regarding the fonts I plan on making these smaller later. Its difficult working at it on the laptop because at times you think the font looks right only to find out that on the projector you could have reduced it a bit more. But I agree on that point, will sort that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector screens (Zoomed CIH) - by Funkd - 2015-06-11, 15:52
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3