Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
(2015-06-11, 19:24)AEnz Wrote: Well my understanding was that the skin was 816 pixels high, so when I set my projector at lens memory for 2.40:1, the GUI spills a bit over the top and bottom. If it was all within 800 pixels, this would never be a problem. Of course there would be a little gap from the GUI to top/bottom when set at 2.35:1. Less troublesome in my humble opinion.
And yeah the overall awesomeness of these skins are a bit crippled by the large fonts. This was also a problem with regular skins on +100". Even regular skins needs way smaller fonts for these screen sizes.

Cheers Aenz. Taking a look here now and I can see what you mean. My overlay for repositioning was slightly off. I'll get that corrected and let you know. 2.35 would be about 817pixels and 2.40 is 800 pixels as you say.

I am going to change some of the fonts now tonight also. I'll start with the main things like plot info etc..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector screens (Zoomed CIH) - by Funkd - 2015-06-11, 20:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3