Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
(2015-06-18, 15:03)AEnz Wrote:
(2015-06-18, 01:55)C.Taylor Wrote: I'm confused. Does this change how Kodi displays for a scope screen or do you just over-scan the projector to fill the scope screen and have image bleed at the top and bottom?

I know some projectors can transition between 16:9 and scope but it sounds like you just overscan and this skin just uses les available screen? Or am I missing something?

If you dont know what this is for, its probably not for you. It is for "zoomers" only. People who use a 16:9 projector on a scope screen, usually 2.35:1 or close to that. They have need to zoom out everytime they watch 16.9 content. The reason is to get the most from their projector on a scope screen, without anamorphic lens: That is 1:1 pixel mapping in all formats.
All that said, I do not understand how anyone with a scope screen and kodi can live without a skin like this, and I have tried for years..

Thanks for clarifying, just not sure why you felt the need to talk down to me. I asked if it was for "zoomers" as you put it. Or I guess those with the funds for an automated matting system. Myself, I was interested in a scope screen with an anamorphic lens system at one point. I guess regulat skins still work with that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector screens (Zoomed CIH) - by C.Taylor - 2015-06-18, 21:18
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3