• 7(current)
Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
I think Kodi handles the file/folder/movie name issue. This image is my library on disc and the only thing that is displayed in Kodi is the actual movie name.

I suspect this is controlled by: Settings > Video > File Lists > Replace Files Names with Library Titles.
Nice to see others worried about the whole aspect tag issues. Only thing I will suggest is to simply leave it out until sorted. It is less stressful to your CIH setup.

Also I have come to like the masking button you made more than I like to admit. When switching between Disney movies the kids wanna watch and dont wanna watch and then want to watch.. it comes in handy. That leads me to request it in the regular video player GUI. It seems to only be there if you have the title added to movies (maybe TV shows too) when you go to videos - files and then play any video, the button is not there!? Is there a reason for this?

Also is it somehow possible to link that masking button to a shortcut key? If so it could be added to iRule or any remote i guess.

Thanks for all the work done.
Woops! Sorry Aenz, I didnt realise that. I have it sorted here now. I'll let you know when I have it committed. What do you guys use to generate your nfos? Do you let Kodi do it or an external media manager like Ember? What would you use to rename the folders or is that something you would want a script to do?
I currently use Ember.
I'm not sure how a script could edit the folders since there are no tools to evaluate the "real" aspect ratio.
Editing the aspect ratio in Ember is possible but not exactly easy and (I think) can be overwritten if mediainfo is run again.
Personally, I'd just edit the folders manually
Another really minor cosmetic issue:

The image indicated by the arrow is right on the edge of it's container. There should be a bit of a gap there.

Yeah I have ember here and tried doing a test run to see if I could use the bulk rename in it but aspect ratio doesn't seem to be there.

Anyways, give this a shot : https://github.com/Funkd/ScopeNox/releas...ox.1.3.zip

Aenz, the fix for your issue is in there. The scope toggle option should be available on all videos now.

pfp-az if you include the aspect ratio in the folder name then it will use that as the aspect ratio otherwise it will use the usual aspect ratio stored in Kodi.

Aspect ratios that are accepted (based on the images available in Nox) :
4-3
15-9
16-9
22-10
21-9
23-9
11-4

So add the above to the folder name, e.g. Theory of Everything, The (2014) (2.35)
Doesnt need to be in brackets. Whatever suits you. Try one or two movies and see how it goes.
Sorry forgot to mention its just on InfoWall for now until I know its working properly
Sweet. Seems like there might be a solution to the the aspect tags at last.
Leaves me wondering if this is also possible for the audio channel tag (5.1, 7.1)
And great with the masking button, it really is convenient when you are just browsing. Do you think there is any way to add a keyboard shortcut to that function?
Yeah you could add a key map that calls the toggle. See http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Modify_keymaps

Then call : Skin.ToggleSetting(showscope)

Try the following. Save below as keymap.xml in the userdata/keymaps folder and restart Kodi

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<keymap>
    <global>
        <keyboard>
                       <F8>Skin.ToggleSetting(showscope)</F8>
        </keyboard>
    </global>
</keymap>

When you press F8 it should toggle the scope bars. You can use a different key.

And yes the same could be applied to audio. But that's a lot of renaming and rebuilding the library Smile
If audio was wanted we should really have naming format like "Movie Title (2014) AR-2.35 AU-7.1" or something like that.
What is the issue with audio tags? I don't believe i have noticed this myself.
I think Aenz mentioned before that they weren't being displayed properly? I haven't noticed either but my content doesn't vary too much.
I've renamed a few dozen files and tested the Aspect Ratio using Kodi on my Windows machine. It looks to work great!

As an added bonus we can essentially do the same type of thing in smart playlists to filter for scope movies there too.

Cool, glad its working. If you dont find anymore issues with it I can add it to other areas that use that info also. Nice work on the smart playlist, hadnt thought of that.
7.1 channel dts master-hd usually shows as 5.1. Not a big problem, bit streaming works fine for all formats, just annoying with a useless tag.
I would not mind adding that info to the file/foldername. It is my understanding it will only be necessary where ever you get a wrong tag.

Thanks for the help with the shortcut. I should be able to work that out when I get home.
(2015-07-21, 11:06)AEnz Wrote: 7.1 channel dts master-hd usually shows as 5.1. Not a big problem, bit streaming works fine for all formats, just annoying with a useless tag.
I would not mind adding that info to the file/foldername. It is my understanding it will only be necessary where ever you get a wrong tag.

Son of a .....!
I had not noticed this before, a bit more subtle than the aspect ratio I guess.
Just watched Xmen days of Future Past and see exactly what you are talking about. I wonder why though? While I don't agree with it at least the aspect ratio issue makes sense.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3