• 8(current)
Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
Is it just the channels that is wrong or is the codecs also?
Ok I've commited the changes to GitHub now. The custom aspect ratio is used anywhere else aspect ratio is displayed (InfoWall, LowList, Video Info). The channels is also the same. Just add one of the below to the folder name :

Now there would be an issue if a movie title from some reason had any of the aspect ratios or channels above in the title! The way to work around that would be to use AR-2.35 and AU-7.1 in the folder name. Bit messier though.

Didnt create a new zip file release, so if you wanna try just use the download master on the github page.
(2015-07-21, 19:52)Funkd Wrote: Is it just the channels that is wrong or is the codecs also?

Iv'e tried a couple dozen 7.1 titles. The issue occurs on every movie which is DTS HD Master Audio 7.1. After playing it's still shown as DTS HD Master Audio but now 5.1.

No issue with PCM, Dolby True HD, or even DTS HD High Resolution Audio.
From what I can see It's only the number of channels and only with DTS HD Master Audio. Unfortunately this appears to be the most common 7.1 codec by far, at least in my library.
Ah right. Well if you add 7.1 to the folder name it should pick it up properly again for now.

Oh and I moved that HD tag that was bugging you in slightly Wink
Have not done testing with the audio yet - still have way more files than I care to think about to rename for aspect ratio. The aspect ratio fix is working great. I did notice two screens that still need to be updated, both when playing a film.

Cheers, I'll sort them. Not sure why they didnt show up when I did the search... Something else I was thinking. If you zoom out again and play a 16:9 movie the skin in still a scope skin, but the contorls, progress bar etc will be too high/low when they appear if you pause the video. Would you want something so that you could toggle them back to their original positions?
I'm not sure that I'm tracking what you are asking.

Do you mean moving these items to the edge of the picture? Yes, definitely.

Do you mean filling in this area with the picture that has been cut off. Sure, it would be nice but it's not a big deal and it probably presents many more problems than it's worth.
Yeah just meant the first one, the progress bar, movie controls (play, pause...) etc.. As they would be a bit annoying while watching 16:9. I wouldnt be changing the rest of the skin, that would remain in scope as is. (Too much to change). I had played around with a change to switch back to the 16:9 skin folder but needs a Kodi restart, dont seem to be able to switch on the fly.
Another nice feature, if it was easy enough...

Automatically enable this option if the movie is flagged as 21:9
(2015-07-22, 15:47)Funkd Wrote: Yeah just meant the first one, the progress bar, movie controls (play, pause...) etc.. As they would be a bit annoying while watching 16:9. I wouldnt be changing the rest of the skin, that would remain in scope as is. (Too much to change). I had played around with a change to switch back to the 16:9 skin folder but needs a Kodi restart, dont seem to be able to switch on the fly.

That would be awesome and I completely understand on the second one.
Not sure what you mean? Flagged as in if you put a 21:9 aspect ratio in the folderpath? (Guessing for movies with variable aspect ratio)
(2015-07-22, 15:52)Funkd Wrote: Not sure what you mean? Flagged as in if you put a 21:9 aspect ratio in the folderpath? (Guessing for movies with variable aspect ratio)

Yes, exactly.
Yeah I can add that so its on by default in that case.
I'll try and get these sorted tomorrow. If I don't then it will be Wednesday next week as I'm heading away for a few days. If you guys think on anything else let me know!
In case you are curious about why the 7.1 audio is an issue:

(2014-03-02, 12:33)FernetMenta Wrote: Currently ffmpeg can't decode DTS-HD MA extension, only the core. The only way to get 7.1 is to pass it through, though the label may still say 5.1
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3