Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
(2015-08-03, 01:05)pfp-az Wrote: As already stated I have a 2.35 screen so perhaps my input is not needed. I specifically watched both a a 2.35 and 2.40 to see if I could find any issue with the position of the seek bar. It looked fine to me. Only while paying close attention to this I did notice something related. The seek bar appears to scroll onto the screen from the bottom of the 1.85 position. It clearly appears from outside the scope area but where it "lands" is fine. It's rather quick and I only noticed it because i was closely scrutinizing the seek bar. I did not notice the same with the top information bar.

Yeah I saw that a while back. It actually comes from off screen to the set position. This is fine for 1.85 but for 2.35/2.40 it just travels further. Figured as it was quick it was ok. But I can see about sorting it further down the line.

For those with a 2.40 screen the seek bar might be just slightly off the bottom of the screen. May not be noticeable though.

I've done a few changes tonight but the broadband is down so can't commit (posting using mobile connection). Changes are that if the folder name contains the aspect ratio and it's a 21:9 AR then the scope bars are on and the OSD is in the scope position by default. If it contains a 16:9 AR then the OSD (controls, seekbar etc) move to the 16:9 position and scope bars are off by default. If the folder doesn't have the AR then it defaults to scope bars being off and the OSD in the scope position. Doing it this way so that you don't mistakingly watch a 16:9 movie in 21:9 Smile There is a 16:9 button beside the 21:9 button to move the OSD also.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector screens (Zoomed CIH) - by Funkd - 2015-08-03, 03:17
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3