Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
(2015-08-15, 21:18)Funkd Wrote: I dont use it myself. Many benefits to it? Have you tried it?

The lamp on my projector has just packed in Sad Only around 400-600 hours which kinda sucks. And I was just planning on testing a few things out for the skin!

And I was moaning when mine went after 2600 hours

(2015-08-16, 01:43)AviatorBimmer Wrote: Lol No biggie, brother, I was just wondering. Saw some stuff regarding DSPlayer and it seems pretty cool. Seems like Kodi can also be configured with DSPlayer to use MadVR. Kodi really amazes me. So many ways to configure it. I'm off on Monday, so I will probably spend the day seeing if I can configure Kodi to use DSPlayer with MadVR. I have a GTX680 with 4GB vram and I feel that my HTPC is not really taking full advantage of it. Heck, the cpu is an i7-3770K as well!

I think MadVR would be a blessing.

oh some many goodies to tinker with like lav filters, reclock, madVR and XySubfilter for subtitles it will become an obsession lol
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector screens (Zoomed CIH) - by wints - 2015-08-16, 11:51
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3