Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
Hi Funkd,

Thank you very much for your work on ScopeNox. It has made a world of difference in using Kodi in a CIH zoom setting. Just a couple of questions and one observation:
  1. Is it possible to toggle your skin scope settings via JSON-RPC?
    Right now I have a SimpleControl setup with a "wide screen" and "HDTV (16:9)" button on the ipad. Wife and kids just hit the "wide screen" button and the PJ will zoom to 21:9 setting. But they will still have to toggle the scope bar button and possibly "21:9 OSD" button on the OSD. It would be nice if I could eliminate this step by sending a JSON-RPC call via HTTP to Kodi.

2. Is it possible to adjust subtitle vertical position absolutely as opposed to relative up and down?
    That way, when 21:9 OSD is selected, the subtitle positions would be moved up to fit within the scope area. When 16:9 OSD is selected, the subtitle position would be moved down. In conjunction with toggling skin scope settings via JSON-RPC, this would be ideal.

3. It seems your scope bar is set for 2.40 aspect ratio as you are masking for 1920x800. I have a 2.35 screen so I changed the custom_1129_ScopeBars.xml to mask for 1920x816. I know this is very OCD of me, but I just want to point it out to any fellow CIH zoomers who noticed the tiny black bars on the screen after scope mask is toggled.
Again, thank you for the large amount of time you have put into this. Changing gui locations for each settings can be mind numbing. I very much appreciate you sharing your work.

-Thai

Messages In This Thread
RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - by ScopeFan - 2016-05-01, 17:56
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3