Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
(2016-05-05, 02:52)ScopeFan Wrote: Changing between scope settings and 16:9 settings without using the OSD gui.
I used this method to change the scopenox settings via remote to make it wife-kids
friendly.

So you can change skin settings via JSON-RPC.
Funkd, I added a few hacks to your ScopeNox skin:

I appended these lines to your addon.py file in your script.scopenox.tools add on:
if sys.argv[1] == '169':
xbmc.executebuiltin('Skin.setbool (osd169)')
xbmc.executebuiltin('skin.reset (scopemask)')

if sys.argv[1] == '219':
xbmc.executebuiltin('Skin.reset (osd169)')
xbmc.executebuiltin('skin.setbool (scopemask)')

then make a json-rpc call from any browser or applications:

http://10.0.0.133:8080/jsonrpc?request={"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Addons.ExecuteAddon", "params": {"wait": false, "addonid": "script.scopenox.tools", "params":"169"}}

or

http://10.0.0.133:8080/jsonrpc?request={"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Addons.ExecuteAddon", "params": {"wait": false, "addonid": "script.scopenox.tools", "params":"219"}}

or you could bind the key in the keymap: in this example, I used F1, F2
<keymap>
<global>
<keyboard>
<key id="61584">RunScript(script.scopenox.tools,169,1)</key>
<key id="61585">RunScript(script.scopenox.tools,219,1)</key>
</keyboard>
</global>
</keymap>

Now if I can only find a way to adjust the absolute subtitle positions via scripting...
Changing subtitle alignment does not work. There seems to be a bug in Kodi 16.1.
You can set subtitle position to fixed and adjust it via video calibration. Once you change the
subtitle alignment: bottom of video, below video, above video, on top of video, fixed you loose
the fixed subtitle alignment. I verified this on FireTV and OSX.

Thank you again Funkd.

Ah yes! Didnt think of json executing an addon. Nicely done Smile I've requested an option to set the subtitles via co-ordinates. Not sure if it will get done.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - by Funkd - 2016-05-22, 21:18
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3