Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
(2016-07-14, 00:40)Funkd Wrote:
(2016-07-13, 03:36)HTFanatic Wrote: Thank you Funkd for taking the time to make a scope Aeon nox!

Can you please help me? What did I do wrong?

I am getting an error over and over again when I try to install this add-on from the zip file with a message
at the bottom right hand side of the screen saying "Dependancies not met - please contact the addon developer" or
something like that.

Here is my kodi.log and the screen shot of the error:

Log file for Kodi - kodi.log

I see you are running Kodi v15. Could you update to 16? The latest skin is made for 16. I must take a look at getting the versioning done properly!

Regarding the covers, depends on the view. There are views which show covers, others show fanart. Some will show the fanart in the background when you select a movie cover.

Thank you for the quick response.
You were 100% correct of course.
I am new to Kodi so I apologize for my nieve skills with it.
Updgrading to 16.1 Jarvis worked.

Here is just one other question. I know that there are plenty of settings in this skin to adjust but I was wondering what if there are changes
in the settings where I can change my current setup. My "Movies" thumbnails look like they are all "fan art" instead of the official Movie thumbnail that is on the cover of the DVD when you buy them. How can I change the "Movie" thumbnails to show the official image for the Movies? Below is a video of what I am referring to

https://youtu.be/MNjeFylmVTw

Messages In This Thread
RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - by HTFanatic - 2016-07-14, 03:45
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3