Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
(2016-12-28, 12:09)Wookiee Wrote: Justed signed up on here so I can post messages (can't pm Funkd yet)

I've been tweeking this skin so it suits me more, I've fixed a few items that were partially off screen when the bars are activated and made a start on reducing the font sizes used because the text is far too big on my screen and I wondered if anyone especially Funkd would be interested ?

I'll be honest there are bits of the skin I won't work on such as any pages to do with music videos and playing music because I never use those features.

My main interest is watching movies and tv programs on my screen.

Hey, I'd been interested to know what parts you have changed. I can add your changes in with mine if you want to send them on.

(2016-12-31, 22:44)grimmace92 Wrote: Any chance this can be updated for krypton?

Yeah will get to that soon. Have been busy the last while with other things but I'll try and get this sorted soon!

(2017-01-05, 04:37)jmulvaney Wrote: Is there any continued development on this skin? Hope so. @Wookiee - how about you? I'd be happy to check out your recent mod(s)and provide feedback.

I am using with Nvidia Shield TV. The ScopeNox tools do not work and unable to use the zoom buttons or subtitle adjustments (error message appears). I think it is because the HTTPS service on the Shield (that runs on Android Marshmallow) is listening on port 8080 (and cannot be changed to port 80). Could someone confirm this will be the reason ... and can someone update the package to also listen on 8080 (or add an option to stipulate the port number under a settings option).

Also ... Dolby TrueHD or Atmos logos do not appear for movie files using these codec's (even when filename includes the codec tag). Would be nice to see these logos appear, as they do for DTS-HD.

Yep I'm hoping to get back to fixing some things shortly. The tools are hit and miss, it was an experimental thing but I can take a look and change the port for you to try. Regarding the logos I need to check if the skin has those there already. If not I'll look into adding them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - by Funkd - 2017-01-05, 14:21
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3