Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
(2018-01-01, 16:08)Maxmueller Wrote:
(2018-01-01, 15:49)Skank Wrote: Please dont go anywhere now..
How do you callibrate your screen? With your projector? (So not yet inside kodi)
You zoom manually on the projector right?
Or you zoom with kodi?

Then when watching 16:9 you zoom out with, kodi, that i understand cause otherwise you loose content cause os masking

How do you got subs in kodi? Fixed?
And what with movies that switch aspect ratio? Like dark knight? You zoom out then? Or you go with normal projector zoomed mode and use mask from skin?
  i play with my projektor the kodi main menu. Then i zoom manual on my projektor to fit the kodimenu on my screen. so i have movies in scope format the highest resolution. the black bars from my 16:9 projetor on top and bottom are out of my screen. Subsettings from kodi. i don´t know what i set in the moment,  but there are only three or four settings possible. test this please. sorry

The 16:9 content i discribe in my earlier post. so subs no problem

Movies like dark night or tron, are a little bit silly for us. I use for this movies the scopemask. So i loose conternt on the 16:9 sections.

BTW: sorry for my poor english. i hope you understand my posts. i am from germany

No problem, i understand
Im from belgium
Ok will do it your way.
Thx for wall view, installing now.
If you could look how your sub settings are?
I would appreciate.

For 16:9 content you do the zoom out with kodi, can you do this with one key press?
How do you do motorized masking left and right side of screen? You got a video of that?

Windows updating right now Sad

Messages In This Thread
RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - by Skank - 2018-01-01, 16:18
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3