Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
(2018-01-21, 21:14)Maxmueller Wrote: Hi Funkd,
I made so many changes and it is impossible to make a comment on every changed number. You know, in your Code are so many useless code, because many views are not ready in scopenox. My changes are only against the graphic issues. I develope no funktions.

Are you even interested in further help? or do you have a working version for you and everything is fine.
Will you continue to develop scopenox?

Hi,
I’m not sure but it seems you were annoyed by my response! I appreciate the changes and I’ve copied some of them over. However there were other changes in position I did not understand the reason for, as in my version I couldn’t see the issue. I’m not saying they shouldn’t be done but without justification, I don’t want to copy them over.

Some changes were changed in the wrong place, like codecs on tripanel for example. They should have been changed in a different file. So didn’t copy that change of yours over, but I did fix the issue in the other file which was what you were trying to accomplish.

When using GitHub, when you commit you add a comment to say what you have changed. By emailing we have no such change history. You have to understand that, when there are a lot of changes, it’s difficult to just ‘accept all’.

I will be continuing the skin when I have time. As far as I know it should work in krypton now. Any further issues should be raised in here. If you want to add more changes you can make them on GitHub and issue a pull request.

Hope the skin works for everyone. If there are issues, post on here.

Cheers!

Messages In This Thread
RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - by Funkd - 2018-01-21, 22:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3