• 35(current)
Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
Can someone please make a total working version please, and pose in first post?
@Maxmueller when you make changes could you add a comment, if emailing them. I see some sections commented out but not sure why they are commented out!
@Funkd

Yes, I agree. But add further that discussions on improving the skin should not be happening behind closed doors. The conversations should be transparent for all to see and contribute on.

If certain members want to develop in private, then I suggest to them to setup their own chat room away from here.

Please keep PM's to an absolute minimum, not a normal conversation method
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I'm sorry, but the communication in this board is so annoying. I do not receive any answers to my offers and constantly receive only comments if I want to contribute. I do not need that. I have put many hours in the correction of the views and no one is interested. a pity. have fun.
Best regards
I'm not sure what you mean @Maxmueller ? All I said was that you sent me changes, but as there were a few changes, I dont know what each change was for. If there was a comment in the code saying what was changed I'd be happy to copy the change into the repository but I cant just take them all without knowing.
Latest release : ScopeNox 1.21 (Krypton).

I've taken some of Maxmueller's changes in (thanks). Some I've left out, as I'm not sure the reason for the changes and others I have refactored for different reasons.

Try it out and let me know if all is ok!
(2018-01-21, 14:56)Funkd Wrote: I'm not sure what you mean @Maxmueller ? All I said was that you sent me changes, but as there were a few changes, I dont know what each change was for. If there was a comment in the code saying what was changed I'd be happy to copy the change into the repository but I cant just take them all without knowing.

Hi Funkd,
I made so many changes and it is impossible to make a comment on every changed number. You know, in your Code are so many useless code, because many views are not ready in scopenox. My changes are only against the graphic issues. I develope no funktions.

Are you even interested in further help? or do you have a working version for you and everything is fine.
Will you continue to develop scopenox?
(2018-01-21, 21:14)Maxmueller Wrote: Hi Funkd,
I made so many changes and it is impossible to make a comment on every changed number. You know, in your Code are so many useless code, because many views are not ready in scopenox. My changes are only against the graphic issues. I develope no funktions.

Are you even interested in further help? or do you have a working version for you and everything is fine.
Will you continue to develop scopenox?

Hi,
I’m not sure but it seems you were annoyed by my response! I appreciate the changes and I’ve copied some of them over. However there were other changes in position I did not understand the reason for, as in my version I couldn’t see the issue. I’m not saying they shouldn’t be done but without justification, I don’t want to copy them over.

Some changes were changed in the wrong place, like codecs on tripanel for example. They should have been changed in a different file. So didn’t copy that change of yours over, but I did fix the issue in the other file which was what you were trying to accomplish.

When using GitHub, when you commit you add a comment to say what you have changed. By emailing we have no such change history. You have to understand that, when there are a lot of changes, it’s difficult to just ‘accept all’.

I will be continuing the skin when I have time. As far as I know it should work in krypton now. Any further issues should be raised in here. If you want to add more changes you can make them on GitHub and issue a pull request.

Hope the skin works for everyone. If there are issues, post on here.

Cheers!
@Funkd
Thank you
Aha thanks funkd! Will test. Was the wall view changes added? I liked that from maxmueller
(2016-01-23, 03:35)Funkd Wrote: Few warnings, if you manually change the subtitle position or the zoom amount in Kodi and then use these buttons they will be off.
For example, video, by default, is at 1.0 zoom. By clicking the zoom out button on this is drops back 24-25 steps to 0.74-0.75. If you manually changed the zoom to 0.80 and clicked the zoom out button, you would end up at 0.54-0.55. Same applies to subtitle position.

To use this :
Install the new skin
Install the addon
Go to Skin Settings and there should be a new option : 'Show Zoom/Subtitle Buttons for Non-Scope'.
If you select this option, there should be 4 new buttons on the OSD during video playback.
You must also allow control of Kodi via http port 80 as this uses commands to the web server.

See screenshot (top right) :

These buttons are for :
Zoom In
Zoom Out
Subtitles Up
Subtitles Down

The amount of zoom/subtitle repositioning is set to suit 2.35 and 2.40 screen formats.

If anyone tries it, let me know how you get on and as always if there are any other issues let me know also!
 What were the wall view changes exactly? I'm not sure if I copied them over.

The scope tools should work again. Follow the quoted above to get them to work. I havent updated that script though, so there might be issues. Some people had issues in the past where the script kept zooming and zooming!! Let me know if there are issues.

@Skank nice cinema room!
(2018-01-02, 11:10)Maxmueller Wrote: hi @all,
i made some adjustments and changes .

Now Wallview ist in small, medium and large available. Infopanels now working.
Other little adjustments here and there.

Hope you enjoy.
cheers
@Funkd  see this above
More wall view options + a new view called "shift"

Would love to have that back...
thx for the scopetools to work again, will try asap
The shift view is a part of Aeon Nox and was done. Maybe it wasn't enabled for the media type? Was it movies/music/video?
Movies
For wall view, Maxmueller added the option to chose between small , medium, large with different rows and columns, is that added too please?
Funkd - Thanks for the great work on this skin. It is really refreshing with a scoped CIH screen and projector that uses zooming to have everything layout so nice instead of off the screen!

A couple questions please:

- When I try to turn on subtitles it says no subtitle service, but I don't have that issue with the default Kodi skin. What's confusing is that the MKV has PGS embedded, so is there a reason why that is not getting picked up? Or is that not supported on Kodi and I must use a subtitle service?

- I'm not sure if you noticed this, but when accessing the bookmarks, those are off the top of the screen by a large amount - maybe only the bottom 20% of the chapter images are shown the rest are zoomed off the screen (in what would be the black bar area in a 16:9 screen). Is there a fix for this?

- Is there a way to get it to display DTS:X or Atmos tags, maybe with a file naming trick like you use to fix the aspect ratio? Also it would be really nice to display the tags on the bottom of the pause menu such as the resolution, codec and audio (Atmos etc)!

- Is it possible to change the very main screen background image (astronauts) with a custom image? I played with all the skin settings but maybe I missed it?

- I like the idea of having the vertical menu more along the bottom than in the middle (default), but when I choose Low it puts it a little too low and the submenu items are slightly cut off. I'm already at -4% zoom and I purposely use a little extra zoom (2.35 screen so 2.4 material otherwise leaves a small border).  Could you consider raising the Low position just a bit, something like 50 pixels maybe I am not sure.

Thank you again for all the hard work and time. It is really appreciated.
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3