Mod ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)
The tool gives me error due to the port on my nvidia shield is 8080, not 80. Shield blocked port 80
Can we change this?

(2018-01-24, 12:36)Funkd Wrote:
(2016-01-23, 03:35)Funkd Wrote: Few warnings, if you manually change the subtitle position or the zoom amount in Kodi and then use these buttons they will be off.
For example, video, by default, is at 1.0 zoom. By clicking the zoom out button on this is drops back 24-25 steps to 0.74-0.75. If you manually changed the zoom to 0.80 and clicked the zoom out button, you would end up at 0.54-0.55. Same applies to subtitle position.

To use this :
Install the new skin
Install the addon
Go to Skin Settings and there should be a new option : 'Show Zoom/Subtitle Buttons for Non-Scope'.
If you select this option, there should be 4 new buttons on the OSD during video playback.
You must also allow control of Kodi via http port 80 as this uses commands to the web server.

See screenshot (top right) :

These buttons are for :
Zoom In
Zoom Out
Subtitles Up
Subtitles Down

The amount of zoom/subtitle repositioning is set to suit 2.35 and 2.40 screen formats.

If anyone tries it, let me know how you get on and as always if there are any other issues let me know also!
 What were the wall view changes exactly? I'm not sure if I copied them over.

The scope tools should work again. Follow the quoted above to get them to work. I havent updated that script though, so there might be issues. Some people had issues in the past where the script kept zooming and zooming!! Let me know if there are issues.

@Skank nice cinema room!

Messages In This Thread
RE: ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH) - by mrl0n3ly714 - 2018-04-25, 08:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ScopeNox - Aeon Nox for 2.35/Scope Projector Screens (Zoomed CIH)3