can't define type of content
Hi,

I'm trying to add movies directory to my android tv version (both Shield and Sony TV).
After browsing to my NAS and defining the folder, I'm pressing OK.
The "set content" screen does NOT show up and I can't choose the content to be defined as movies and to choose scraper, it automatically get back to the video files screen.
I can still access the folder and play the movies but I can't have the Fanart information.
Have a look through this guide to ensure you have correctly attempted to add the Source... https://kodi.wiki/view/Adding_video_sources

If you have followed that, then tell us at which step you get stuck.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thank you for your quick reply.

I'm following the instructions.
After step 6 i'm not getting step 7, it get back to step 3.
At Step 6, did you press OK at the bottom of the box? That has the effect of locking in your selected path and then the box in Step 7 pops up.

If you did that, what path are you selecting/entering that shows in Step 6. A screenshot might be helpful.

If the image is on your computer, then use button 19. If the image has already been uploaded to a public image hosting site, then use button 14
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Hi, I'm attaching the pictures.
No pictures attached
My Signature
(2018-11-16, 23:48)Karellen Wrote: At Step 6, did you press OK at the bottom of the box? That has the effect of locking in your selected path and then the box in Step 7 pops up.

If you did that, what path are you selecting/entering that shows in Step 6. A screenshot might be helpful.

If the image is on your computer, then use button 19. If the image has already been uploaded to a public image hosting site, then use button 14
Hello,
i have the same problem too.
i can't see picture n. 7
i am trying to import my library on NAS (MyclousEX2Ultra) to KODI

I found this post ..... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid1756691

Is it current or has a solution been found?

thanks for your help
@rossomike1966

You cannot use uPnP as a Library Source due to the limitations of DLNA sharing.

You need to set up network shares like SMB if using Windows.
My Signature
(2020-07-05, 21:12)Karellen Wrote: @rossomike1966

You cannot use uPnP as a Library Source due to the limitations of DLNA sharing.

You need to set up network shares like SMB if using Windows.
Thank you very much
can you tell me where i can find information in this case?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
can't define type of content0