AMLogic - try and fix your Audio and Video playback problems.
Hi everybody,

I've got a question.
I have a s89-H and I am familiar with the AM logic issues as well as the solutions as presented in post #1.
I had similar issues and solved them likewise, see this post: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1801878

Now, coming from 14.2 trying 16RC3, on my CRT (yes.........still......Sad) tv, I've got black screen after starting Kodi for the first time and then the screen STAYS black until reboot. After reverting back to 14.2 back with Titanium everything is normal again. I read the gui is now HD, so I guess video out is now HDMI (which I don't have on my CRT obviously), but I haven't tested this yet.

Can anyone tell me which of the files from post #1 (or another one?), is the one that I have to make read-only before starting Kodi 16RC3, to prevent it from changing contents and therefore having HDMI only, so that I can watch Kodi 16RC3 on my CRT through AV-out.

Your help can save me a lot a time searching for the file that is causing the hdmi-only-output myself.
Perhaps this one? /sys/class/display/display0.HDMI/mode

Thanks,

Wim

Messages In This Thread
RE: AMLogic - try and fix your Audio and Video playback problems. - by WimKl - 2016-02-06, 13:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AMLogic - try and fix your Audio and Video playback problems.3