AMLogic - try and fix your Audio and Video playback problems.
I recently dropped s905x LibreELEC Krypton in favor of Android, and have been loving the switch save for a strange issue: in SPMC, the auto refresh rate switching worked but I got an occasional (~1:20min) stutter. I disabled it in favor of the "hdmi self-adaptation" option which also changes refresh rate during playback, but without the stutter.

Now for the strange issue:
I started testing out Kodi Krypton in hopes I could get back to the Krypton skin I really like, but I can't get refresh rate switching working at all, even with setting perms listed in OP. I've tried the "stable" Krypton release, as well as the latest Krypton nightly. Here are the options I've tried on both:

- HDMI self-adaptation disabled, auto refresh switching start/stop: refresh stays 60hz and does not switch.
- HDMI self-adaptation enabled, auto refresh switching disabled (preferred configuration on SPMC): refresh stays 60hz and does not switch.

Again, in SPMC both of these switch the display refresh rate to match the video playback.

Any suggestions? Should I just wait for the SPMC krypton build in hopes koying fixes this issue?

Messages In This Thread
RE: AMLogic - try and fix your Audio and Video playback problems. - by realjohngalt - 2017-05-14, 06:07
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AMLogic - try and fix your Audio and Video playback problems.3