AMLogic - try and fix your Audio and Video playback problems.
(2017-05-15, 20:28)realjohngalt Wrote:
Quote:Can you send me link to that rom (minix based)?
It was something buggy I threw together for testing, and I don't recommend it since the roms on freaktab are far better. In other words, my testing showed there was no real benefit to it (and many issues due to how poorly I "ported" it). If you still want the image, I can upload it.

I'm getting another HDR capable TV for my office/game room, and flashed another s905x clone box from LibreELEC over to android...but this one would only flash a Dolamco firmware that refresh rate switching didn't work in Krypton on.

I'm not sure if you guys are aware of this, but https://github.com/jeff2900/Kodi.AmLogic...y.switcher worked very well for me (grab latest zip from release page).

The settings I'm using: in Krypton set refresh rate change to "start/stop," set the delay to a few seconds (in system kodi settings -- I'm using 4), set "hdmi self-adaptation" to "on" in android playback settings (in settings app), and then install and setup that addon. I now have stutter free refresh rate switching working on a box with otherwise poor krypton support.
i want to try Wink pm me ,tnx

Messages In This Thread
RE: AMLogic - try and fix your Audio and Video playback problems. - by Bajann - 2017-05-16, 01:14
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AMLogic - try and fix your Audio and Video playback problems.3