AMLogic - try and fix your Audio and Video playback problems.
(2019-10-09, 05:32)wrxtasy Wrote:
(2019-09-27, 04:36)kostaman Wrote:
(2019-09-27, 03:54)TheWizHard Wrote: Hi guys, I found the DEFINITIVE solution to enable the automatic frame rate switching in all TV box with Amlogic Processors,

Rooted TV boxes ONLY. 

And for those reading the AFRD works well on AMLogic Android devices - WITH ALL Android Apps.

The Simplest way to Root for the uninitiated is to install the Magisk.v19.x.apk (click) from a USB stick with a File manager App.

Then open Magisk > select the first option "Magisk in not installed" > Install > Direct Install (recommended) > Reboot

The AFRD-0.3.2.apk (click) can then be installed and Enabled. (Grant Forever access in the popup).

For ODROID N2 Android users I had to mod the App slightly for it to work - ODROID.N2.AFRD-0.3.2.apk (click)

The only change I made to AFRD was Settings > Switch Timings > Stop switch delay > change to 100
That timing seems to work better when stopping video playback.

Smile
W. 

Have a Mini M8S II (s905x) box and installed AFRD. Box is rooted with Super Su. App installs fine, however when I play a movie, the screen turns green and then appears to loss connection with the Mini M8S II which is still powered on. Regardless of what I press on the remote, there is no connection and the screen won't turn on. I then need to switch the Mini M8S II off and restart.

Do I need to install Magisk and is it safe to have both Super Su and Magisk installed together.

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
RE: AMLogic - try and fix your Audio and Video playback problems. - by satelly - 2019-10-30, 16:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AMLogic - try and fix your Audio and Video playback problems.3