• 11(current)
AMLogic - try and fix your Audio and Video playback problems.
(2020-01-13, 06:22)Mount81 Wrote: Latest official KODI: AFR is unpredictable, sometimes it switches, sometimes i doesn't.

Try Afrd settings

Play switch delay is set at 300 default.

Try 600 and work from there.
HI,
Since 18.6 was auto updated on my Xiaomi box, a lot of video files like h264 is just a tiny bit out of sync. It's not all of them but for example.... XLF.
Any ideas why this started? I can see some amlogic changes but they don't see to be that breaking big.
Any ideas is welcome on how to fix or troubleshoot this.
The box is working well in all other ways so it doesn't feel right to get a shield just for this issue.
Hi eveyone I don't know if I'm supposed to post this here or even where I'm supposed to post it but I'm having trouble with Kodi running on Android 10 all my videos drop out when I go to play a movie if anyone could help that would be appreciated I did try and download this link http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/andro...64-v8a.apk and it worked but then I went to try it again and it doesn't work anymore both kodi or the link if anyone can help please I'm desperate
(2020-04-20, 01:56)Gaddzie Wrote: Hi eveyone I don't know if I'm supposed to post this here or even where I'm supposed to post it but I'm having trouble with Kodi running on Android 10 all my videos drop out when I go to play a movie if anyone could help that would be appreciated I did try and download this link http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/andro...64-v8a.apk and it worked but then I went to try it again and it doesn't work anymore both kodi or the link if anyone can help please I'm desperate

Why are you posting here?
I'm not aware of any Amlogic devices released to the public that runs Android 10 already and that have these problems.
Maybe you should post in the general Android section with your debug log, otherwise no one is going to help.
Hello. There are boxes from Ugoos - am6, x3pro. During playback, a software afr is used, which works relatively correctly. So, full-hd TV, hdmi output from 1080p / 50 TV boxes, in Kodi is the same. The TV is lying to edid that there is no support for 25Hz, but in fact he knows how to do it well. But Kodi doubles the frequency of content output always and it cannot be turned off, it doesn’t matter ... Now the gist of the claim is that after I lost the content at 23.97 or 30/60 and then I start playing content at 25 / 50Hz, the TV screen does not blink (this is correct), but the 25/50 content is reproduced unevenly - there are twitching and there is a desync of sound and image. The only time I can watch 50Hz content evenly is right after launching Kodi. As soon as Kodi tried to play content of a different frequency and worked afr, then after that the 50Hz content no longer plays correctly. I can attach log files if necessary. Boxes from Ugoos, on 905x3 and 922x processors, android 9
(2020-05-05, 09:59)kigba Wrote: Hello. There are boxes from Ugoos - am6, x3pro. During playback, a software afr is used, which works relatively correctly. So, full-hd TV, hdmi output from 1080p / 50 TV boxes, in Kodi is the same. The TV is lying to edid that there is no support for 25Hz, but in fact he knows how to do it well. But Kodi doubles the frequency of content output always and it cannot be turned off, it doesn’t matter ... Now the gist of the claim is that after I lost the content at 23.97 or 30/60 and then I start playing content at 25 / 50Hz, the TV screen does not blink (this is correct), but the 25/50 content is reproduced unevenly - there are twitching and there is a desync of sound and image. The only time I can watch 50Hz content evenly is right after launching Kodi. As soon as Kodi tried to play content of a different frequency and worked afr, then after that the 50Hz content no longer plays correctly. I can attach log files if necessary. Boxes from Ugoos, on 905x3 and 922x processors, android 9

Make sure you are using the latest Ugoos firmware v0.3.2 since other users don't have this problem.
https://ugoos.com/firmware-update-v0-3-2...-x3-models
There are also extra Android settings to play 25hz at 50hz or keep it at 25hz, experiment with it.
Have you used Kodi's whitelist feature?
If you still have Kodi problems, post a Kodi log and also send a logcat to Ugoos support since they are very helpful.
You could also try CoreELEC since it works better than Android for video playback.
For support it's best to follow Ugoos's blog or freaktab or contact them directly since this thread is for old broken Amlogic devices which is not applicable to the X3Pro or AM6 devices.
(2020-05-06, 13:17)mo123 Wrote: [quote="kigba" pid='2946961' dateline='1588665558']this thread is for old broken Amlogic devices which is not applicable to the X3Pro or AM6 devices.

Thank you for your reply. I have long been in the topic of amlogic devices and have a direct connection with Ugoos. Of course, CoreElec has no problems with this 50Hz reproduction. Old amcodec is used there. I admit that part of the blame for the incorrect reproduction of 50Hz through the media codec lies with the amlogic himself. I will look for another forum thread where I can report my problem, thanks.
Unfortunately, a search on the forum did not give me the desired results. This thread is the only one that fits my problem. In addition, it is difficult to communicate through Google translate. There is no hope that I will be able to overcome this problem on my own. Kody's forum is pretty general, and there's no hope of reaching out to developers. You can find me in Telegram under the same nickname. Telegram has an official Ugoos chat. I am also familiar with a CoreElec representative, but I have no connection with the Kodi developers. To write on the forum is to write in the void ... thanks for listening to the cry of the soul ... Smile
(2020-05-07, 07:53)kigba Wrote: Unfortunately, a search on the forum did not give me the desired results. This thread is the only one that fits my problem. In addition, it is difficult to communicate through Google translate. There is no hope that I will be able to overcome this problem on my own. Kody's forum is pretty general, and there's no hope of reaching out to developers. You can find me in Telegram under the same nickname. Telegram has an official Ugoos chat. I am also familiar with a CoreElec representative, but I have no connection with the Kodi developers. To write on the forum is to write in the void ... thanks for listening to the cry of the soul ... Smile

Have you tried the official forum?
https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=948693
Reinstall the official v0.3.2 firmware from a PC with Amlogic BurningTool as suggested by Ugoos for another user that also had problems with Kodi.
It so happened that I am familiar with representatives of Ugoos. Bug reports poisoned him. Ugoos will think about what can be done for Kodi ... Conducted an experiment - turned off the program autoframe and turned on the system autoframe. Everything switches correctly. Video with a frequency of 25 / 50Hz plays evenly, without delays or jumps. But. as soon as I return to Cody's program autoframe and watch a video from 24/30 / 60Hz, then returning to watching a 25 / 50Hz video and it goes unevenly, jumps and twitches appear. Perhaps Ugoos will change something in the firmware personally for Kodi, but in other players that support software autoframe, there is no such behavior in video 25 / 50Hz. Thank.
I have had a weird issue on my t95z plus. I have had great luck for the most part, with 480-720p streams. However, 1080p streams have often been problematic. I have had either stuttering or green pixelation on the screen. When I use other media players, such as mx player, there isn't an issue.  I have tried both Kodi 18.7 and SPMC 17, and it still an issue.  I have shut off the media codecs, and the green pixelation is gone. I am unsure what else to adjust on my device or SPMC to fix it.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks!
(2020-05-08, 17:51)kigba Wrote: It so happened that I am familiar with representatives of Ugoos. Bug reports poisoned him. Ugoos will think about what can be done for Kodi ... Conducted an experiment - turned off the program autoframe and turned on the system autoframe. Everything switches correctly. Video with a frequency of 25 / 50Hz plays evenly, without delays or jumps. But. as soon as I return to Cody's program autoframe and watch a video from 24/30 / 60Hz, then returning to watching a 25 / 50Hz video and it goes unevenly, jumps and twitches appear. Perhaps Ugoos will change something in the firmware personally for Kodi, but in other players that support software autoframe, there is no such behavior in video 25 / 50Hz. Thank.
I have the same problem with Ugoos X3Pro - Android 9, 1.33 firmware and Kodi 18.7. AFR is not working properly. I play video in Kodi, afr switches and works. After stopping the video, the AFR does not switch and remains at the same frequency, Kodi's interface stutters, the TV box interface also stutters. I turn off Kodi, the TV box interface automatically switches to 50hz. I have tried all possible options and combinations for AFR, both from Kodi's settings and from the TV box settings, but without success. The only successful solution for me is to go back to the old version of Kodi 17.6. With this version AFR works without problems!
(2020-07-05, 10:47)slavko Wrote:
(2020-05-08, 17:51)kigba Wrote: It so happened that I am familiar with representatives of Ugoos. Bug reports poisoned him. Ugoos will think about what can be done for Kodi ... Conducted an experiment - turned off the program autoframe and turned on the system autoframe. Everything switches correctly. Video with a frequency of 25 / 50Hz plays evenly, without delays or jumps. But. as soon as I return to Cody's program autoframe and watch a video from 24/30 / 60Hz, then returning to watching a 25 / 50Hz video and it goes unevenly, jumps and twitches appear. Perhaps Ugoos will change something in the firmware personally for Kodi, but in other players that support software autoframe, there is no such behavior in video 25 / 50Hz. Thank.
I have the same problem with Ugoos X3Pro - Android 9, 1.33 firmware and Kodi 18.7. AFR is not working properly. I play video in Kodi, afr switches and works. After stopping the video, the AFR does not switch and remains at the same frequency, Kodi's interface stutters, the TV box interface also stutters. I turn off Kodi, the TV box interface automatically switches to 50hz. I have tried all possible options and combinations for AFR, both from Kodi's settings and from the TV box settings, but without success. The only successful solution for me is to go back to the old version of Kodi 17.6. With this version AFR works without problems!

Did you also try with the latest firmware?
https://ugoos.com/rc-firmware-update-v0-...-x3-models
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AMLogic - try and fix your Audio and Video playback problems.3