• 2(current)
Release WorldStarHipHop.com
The Worldstarhiphop addon is currently not working for me, I don't know why, is there any reason for this? Thanks.
It should be fixed in version 1.0.2. Version 1.0.2 should be available in Kodi in a day or two.
Thank you, this to shall pass (sigh) I watch worldstar every day! will this new version automatically update too? Thank you
It should automatically update in a bit.
v1.0.2/3 (Wednesday, 5 August 2015):

- fixed characterset bug when listing videos
Thanks for making this great addon for us! One request though could you please add support for the worldstar uncut videos. I believe its just a simple click if you are 18 or over pop up that needs to be made to grab the video url. Thanks again! Cheers!
I've added it to version 1.0.5. Version 1.0.5 should be available in Kodi in a day or two.
Thanks just got the update, you the man!
v1.0.5 (Saturday, 5 September 2015):
- added support for uncut 18+ videos
- changed some utf-8 stuff
Everything works awesome except list refreshing and/or cache deletion. I have to reboot kodi to see new additions to the video listing after loading it one time. Other then that I can't find any bugs. All videos load and play great. No errors and no crashes.

Keep up the great work. Cheers!
No problem, enjoy.

I don't know why the list refreshing is not working for you. After playing a video, Kodi automatically refreshes the current page. That seems to work here. It's not something that has to be coded in the addon itself.
I'm using kodi 15.1 on android if that has anything to do with it.
Forgot to mention in last post other addons such as youtube refresh just fine. Cheers!
Update: It refreshes on Windows so much be kodi android bug. Cheers!?
Thanks for the addon.

Just want to mention one problem.

The page wont refresh until i reboot Kodi.

No problem with other addons, for example youtube.

Any way to implement a force refresh when you open the addon or when you move back and forth in the pages?

I'm using Kodi 15.2 on Linux.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WorldStarHipHop.com1