• 4(current)
Release WorldStarHipHop.com
It seems to work fine here. Try reinstalling the addon or using a different version of kodi. If the problems persist, post a log here so i can look at it.
Wshh links that use youtube fail when loading in app. I gives a error only on the youtube ones. Anyways to fix this if you can? Also list refresh has auto done it forever but not doing it any more, i have to delete cache to get new wshh list. Just kind a pain. Anyways thanks for the work brother!
I'll see if i can fix the youtube vids. The auto list refresh is done by kodi itself, not the addon. However u can force a refresh by choosing refresh in the context menu (right-click on a video gives you the context menu).
Thumbs Up 
(2016-09-21, 13:26)Skipmode A1 Wrote: I'll see if i can fix the youtube vids. The auto list refresh is done by kodi itself, not the addon. However u can force a refresh by choosing refresh in the context menu (right-click on a video gives you the context menu).

Yeah I asked about the refresh while back and thanks for doing that feature! Mad respect!

youtube fix should be no biggie. Thanks for your time and effort.You're a stand up G!!
(2016-09-21, 13:26)Skipmode A1 Wrote: I'll see if i can fix the youtube vids. The auto list refresh is done by kodi itself, not the addon. However u can force a refresh by choosing refresh in the context menu (right-click on a video gives you the context menu).

You got this! Smile Excellent job!
All working again skip! A1 job! Cheers! And again thanks for the refresh feature! Salute to you!
Enjoy Smile

v1.0.7 (2016-09-21):
- added support for youtube videos
- changed addon debugging info to kodi debugging info
- using po-files
Keeps crashing on kodi 17.1 can post log if u need
Sure, post the the log.
Here's the log

http://pastebin.com/Aur4H5qi

[Edit] The paste was moved to a public pastebin sans banned advertising. Please don't use a pastebins that promote this kind of advertising. [PatK]
It seems the cause is a problem with youtube_dl addon on non-windows environments. The Worldstarhiphop addon uses the youtube_dl addon and the youtube_dl addon has a problem with an import ( ImportError: No module named dropbox ) .

Let's hope it gets fixed when Ruuk updates the addon. See here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=200877&page=12.

Maybe you could post the log there, so that Ruuk can have a look at it.
It works again had to use the version of youtube_dl addon from his github
v1.0.8 (2017-03-12):
- fixed url in addon.xml as per request
- changed 'xbmc' to 'kodi' in some text
- not using addon-name in xbmcaddon.Addon() anymore (thanks enen92)
- fixed po-file
Getting error media file on all videos, just started tonight.
Something changed on the website, i will have a look at it.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WorldStarHipHop.com1