• 5(current)
Release WorldStarHipHop.com
(2017-04-08, 09:17)Skipmode A1 Wrote: Something changed on the website, i will have a look at it.

Thanks! Appreciate it.
Working again. Thank you for the quick update!
Enjoy.

v1.0.9 (2017-04-08):
- adjusted video detection to website changes
@Skipmode A1, are you willing to entertain creating music addons. A friend of mine created the Datpiff addon. I am not as skilled as he is, but I get by with what I am trying to do. I am really good at graphics, so I can provide any service you may need in that department. Maybe we can team up and create some addons of a different experience.
for some reason world star hophop crashes on my nvidia android box, any ideas ?. i have two and im running kodi krypton on both. Please look into it, dont think i can live without w* lol. Great addon and thanks for creating it.
Please supply a log (see the first post in this thread on how-to), otherwise i can't help you.
It's working great, but worldstarandy Is not able to find the video sources. Can you please fix worldstarcandy? Thanks and keep making these addons
worldstarcandy seems broken, i will have a look.
some files not playing in kodi app.my g. Just a heads up.quiet a few video wont play. Cheers!
It seems to play fine here (windows 64bit). Please supply a debug log (see the first post to find out how to make a log).
all texts on videos missing... videos still play tho
im in 17.3 btw n all worked yesterday n ive made no system changes just fyi
thanks for always fixing this too btw ! Cheers
It seems the site changed a bit. There will be a new version in a day or two.
thanks a bunch!
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WorldStarHipHop.com1